New job applications are currently open at African Union. The Union is seeking hardworking, dynamic and dedicated individuals to occupy the two highly paid positions outlined below.
- Provide practical management and visionary leadership.
- Facilitates the identification of top priorities for the senior leadership of the AfCFTA’s mandate.
- Translates the senior leadership priorities into annual targets and goals and establishes a robust organization-wide framework for monitoring and tracking progress.
Check Also: Massive Job Recruitment Ongoing At Hubtel
- Provide support for the development of the resource mobilization strategy with stakeholder coordination
- Conducts complex analysis and generates timely and accurate reports for internal organizational use
- Prepares departmental budgets in accordance with relevant frameworks
- Ensure that all payments are authorized and legitimate supporting documentation are provided;
- Coordinate SAP enhancement projects under the Financial Management Unit of Directorate of Finance;
3. Recruitment Operations Specialist
- Provides support for the creation, improvement and maintenance of operational processes and systems;
- Prepares office communication and drafts reports;
- Handles communication at operational level and provides update;
4. Programme Management Officer
- Develop annual evaluation report and present findings.
- Assist on the preparation of documents related to the meetings and conferences.
5. Programme Officer – Customs
- Ensure secretarial services are provided to concerned State Parties, partners, relevant Stakeholders and maintain regular communications
- Coordinate with team members including administration and finance, in planning and execution of activities
Apply: Job Available At U.S Embassy
6. Senior Programme Officer – Customs Enforcement
- Prepare concept notes, annual work plans on Customs enforcement issues
- Participate in meetings, seminars to improve the effectiveness of Customs enforcement
7. Senior Salary and Benefits Officer
- Liaises with relevant stakeholders on staff compensation and benefits related matters
- Prepares and develops reports, budget and work programmes related to the functioning of the Division
- Represents the Division and explains its position at conferences.
- Mobilises funding to execute strategies and activities.
9. Senior Administration Officer
- Manage the Secretariat of the Board of survey and others administrative bodies
- Design AfCFTA Secretariat a comprehensive Administrative Services policies
- Prepares minutes, reports and ensure the approval of all due documents in a timely manner.
- Provides technical support to internal and external stakeholders.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Job Posting At Graphic Communications Group
- Latest Career Opportunity At Moove
- Latest Career Update At Nestle
- Kidi allegedly down with stroke? Lynx Manager gives updates
How To Submit An Application For African Union’s New Job Applications Opening
To apply, you must ensure to click o your desired position above to read more and apply.
Closing Date: Deadline varies from position to position
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED