New job applications are currently open at African Union. The Union is seeking hardworking, dynamic and dedicated individuals to occupy the two highly paid positions outlined below.
- Provide practical management and visionary leadership.
- Facilitates the identification of top priorities for the senior leadership of the AfCFTA’s mandate.
- Translates the senior leadership priorities into annual targets and goals and establishes a robust organization-wide framework for monitoring and tracking progress.
Check Also: Massive Job Recruitment Ongoing At Hubtel
- Provide support for the development of the resource mobilization strategy with stakeholder coordination
- Conducts complex analysis and generates timely and accurate reports for internal organizational use
- Prepares departmental budgets in accordance with relevant frameworks
- Ensure that all payments are authorized and legitimate supporting documentation are provided;
- Coordinate SAP enhancement projects under the Financial Management Unit of Directorate of Finance;
- Provides support for the creation, improvement and maintenance of operational processes and systems;
- Prepares office communication and drafts reports;
- Handles communication at operational level and provides update;
- Develop annual evaluation report and present findings.
- Assist on the preparation of documents related to the meetings and conferences.
- Ensure secretarial services are provided to concerned State Parties, partners, relevant Stakeholders and maintain regular communications
- Coordinate with team members including administration and finance, in planning and execution of activities
Apply: Job Available At U.S Embassy
- Prepare concept notes, annual work plans on Customs enforcement issues
- Participate in meetings, seminars to improve the effectiveness of Customs enforcement
- Liaises with relevant stakeholders on staff compensation and benefits related matters
- Prepares and develops reports, budget and work programmes related to the functioning of the Division
- Represents the Division and explains its position at conferences.
- Mobilises funding to execute strategies and activities.
- Manage the Secretariat of the Board of survey and others administrative bodies
- Design AfCFTA Secretariat a comprehensive Administrative Services policies
- Prepares minutes, reports and ensure the approval of all due documents in a timely manner.
- Provides technical support to internal and external stakeholders.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Job Posting At Graphic Communications Group
- Latest Career Opportunity At Moove
- Latest Career Update At Nestle
- Kidi allegedly down with stroke? Lynx Manager gives updates
How To Submit An Application For African Union’s New Job Applications Opening
To apply, you must ensure to click o your desired position above to read more and apply.
Closing Date: Deadline varies from position to position
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED