AFCFTA is now looking to hire a Senior Programme Officer for Customs Enforcement.
Purpose of Job:
Assists in the supervision and strategic direction of customs enforcement activities of the AfCFTA Secretariat to ensure and ascertain the delivery of planned results within proposed budgets and timeframes and in conformity with relevant Rules and Regulations
- Monitor the implementation of Annex 3 of the AfCFTA Agreement at the national level
- Monitor the progress of the implementation and outreach program and Propose corrective actions as necessary based on feedback received from the outreach program
Check: New Job Notice At IFDC
- Prepare concept notes, annual work plans on Customs enforcement issues
- Participate in meetings, seminars to improve the effectiveness of Customs enforcement
- Provide technical leadership that supports customized cooperation mechanisms
- Oversee and implement projects with regional economic communities, state parties and the private sector to ensure Customs enforcement
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Academic Requirements and Relevant Experience:
- University degree in international trade, development economics, international relations, international business, international law, political science or relevant discipline with Seven (7) years of relevant outside work experience of which three (3) years at the supervisory level
- Bachelor’s degree in international trade, development economics, international relations, international trade, international law, political science or relevant discipline with Ten (10) years of relevant outside work experience of which three (3) years at the supervisory level.
Recommended: Job Vacancy At Guinness Ghana Breweries
- Ability to establish and maintain effective partnerships and working relations both internally and externally in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment, with sensitivity and respect for diversity, including gender balance
- Ability to assist in developing clear program goals, plans and actions that are consistent with agreed strategies and to appropriately delegate, monitor and adjust these plans and actions
- Ability to produce clear and professional reports
- Proficiency in one of the AU officials working languages (Arabic, English, French, Kiswahili, Portuguese and Spanish) and fluency in another AU language(s) is an added advantage;
How To Send Applications For Customs Enforcement – Senior Programme Officer
Deadline: April 10, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED