The position of Recruitment Operations Specialist is now open at the AFCFTA.
Purpose of Job:
To provide frontline operational support in the recruitment of staff for AU Commission Departments/Directorates. Participate in recruitment processes and activities to ensure the smooth running of all recruitment procedures.
Read Also: Exciting Job Offers At Voltic Ghana
- Provides timely operational support;
- Plans and prepares draft operational work schedules and follow up implementation;
- Coordinates and/or Engages in technical assistance and/or logistical work;
- Provides support for the creation, improvement and maintenance of operational processes and systems;
- Prepares office communication and drafts reports;
- Handles communication at operational level and provides update;
- Provide support for the compilation and maintenance of data and information for preparation, implementation and monitoring of budgets, activities etc
- Provide support for the provision of comprehensive first line information about recruitment to departments and responding to recruitment related queries in a responsive and client focused manner;
- Coordinates the scheduling and organizing shortlisting and interview sessions for client departments
- Makes logistical and administrative arrangements for shortlisting and interview exercises for panels and candidates;
- Delivers accurate shortlisting and Interview reports using success factor;
- Conducts follow up on recruitment decisions to ensure their timely implementation;
- Prepares weekly activity report of shortlisting and interview for submission to the recruitment officer
- Ensures reference checking for successful candidates;
- Provides support for processing appointment decisions by submitting all relevant and complete documents to the appointing authority.
- Creates contracts on SAP upon appointment of successful candidate;
- Undertakes clerical and administrative work related to recruitment;
- Coordinates travel for fly-in candidate;
- Maintains candidate database and ensures record keeping for all recruitment activities;
Academic Requirements and Relevant Experience:
- A Diploma in Human Resource Management, Administration or any other related field with five (5) years’ experience in administrative work in similar international organizations.
- Candidates with Bachelor’s degree are required to have two (2) years’ experience in administrative work in similar international organization.
- Knowledge in SAP success factor is desirable
- Planning and organizational skills
- Negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Communication and report writing skills
- Computing skills
- Proficiency in one of the AU official working languages (French, English, Portuguese, Arabic, Spanish) and fluency in another AU language(s) is an added advantage
Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Also See: New Job Placements At GIZ
How To Submit An Application To AFCFTA For The Role Recruitment Operations Specialist
Deadline: April 24, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED