Here is the Latest Career Opportunity At Moove. The company is hiring a Product Operations Analyst who will offer Level 2 customer support to market customer success teams on technical or product issues that cannot be handled and closed on first contact by customer success teams- Bridge between product, data, and technical teams. You will be directly reporting to the company’s Senior Business Process Manager, and closely working with our ProductTeam.
Suggested Post: Australia Farm Working Visa Sponsorship Jobs
What You’ll be Doing:
- App customer acquisition and scale up (grow App customer numbers in the market).
- Retention of customers using the application (manage churn)
- Run customer feedback and NPS surveys for the app and future Fintech products, and give recommendations to product managers on feature improvements and feature requests.
- Training and proactive management of onboarded customers( app users).
- Training and support of internal users utilizing products within the product portfolio.
- Conduct market research together with the product managers on app features.
- Carry out Product testing with a product manager, and technical teams at various implementation stages of app features for the market
- Drive Process improvements for products in use by both internal and external customers.
Also Check: Job Posting At Graphic Communications Group
What You will need for this position:
- 2+ years of experience working on products as a Product Support Specialist, Analyst, or Customer Support Specialist
- Working with cross-functional teams of engineers, product managers and analysts to create significant value and impact for customers
- Experiencing conducting market/user research
- Segmenting customers, running multiple tests (eg. multivariat), tracking user behaviour, as well as prioritizing and managing your teams’ backlogs
- Experience working on no-code products e.g. Google Forms
- Experience navigating the added complexity of working across geographies in a rapidly expanding global business, and in a heavily remote collaboration environment
- Customer service skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Advanced English language skills (our primary common language across geographies)
- Fintech start-up experience beneficial
Another Job Suggestion: Exciting Job Offers At Voltic Ghana
How To Submit An Application For Moove’s Latest Career Opportunity
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED