Here is the latest career update at Nestle. Nestlé CWAR is currently looking for a Consumer Engagement/Community Management Analyst.
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
The incumbent will be monitoring paid and organic content on digital and social media channels, with the skill to identify and jump on conversations and trends. Will also be collecting, structuring and analyzing data from multiple sources to support Brands and Functions with reputation management, consumer engagement & social insights. Creative content calendar management and publishing on social media channels.
Check: Job Opening At Betika Ghana
A day in a Life……
- Ensure all relevant data is processed, labelled/tagged, and structured accurately in corresponding digital and media analytics tool.
- Monitoring paid and organic content, managing, and responding to conversations related to the content appropriately and identifying trends.
- Omnichannel analysis to deliver data-driven conclusions in reports/ dashboards/ presentations to address business questions, including but not limited to, social brand equity report, owned digital and social channels measurement, analysis of marketing campaign performance, analysis and insight on brand ecosystem
- Support with ad-hoc business requests including but not limited to data pulls, data structuring and analysis.
- Crisis listening to identify potential reputational risks and timely alerting respective Functions/Brands to help prevent issue escalation, provide support in issue management
- Monitoring of owned social media channels and routing consumer posts to relevant Consumer Engagement teams in the Markets
- Updating Standard Routines based on assignment
- Work with cross-functional teams on the day-to-day execution of analytics projects and initiatives
Also Check This: New Job Offers At Lively Minds
What Will Make You Successful?
- Minimum Educational qualification: University Degree (e.g., marketing, business studies, communications, journalism, media studies, psychology) [3-5year University student acceptable]
- Minimum Relevant work experience: Minimum 2 to 4 years’ experience in a similar role or a Marketing function in Nestlé or equivalent FMCG.
- Highly skilled Community Management experience +1yr (successful delivery f social media KPIs e.g., response time, tonality, creating leads)
- Experience working with creative agency briefs (ability to execute brief)
- Knowledgeable about food industry challenges & trends
- Content creation experience added advantage (persona pages or professionally)
- Knowledge of English + at least one additional language: Native French, Zulu, Sotho, Portuguese, or Wolof.
- Solid understanding of how Social Media platforms work (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube)
- Understanding of key functionality of social media listening tools (Social Studio, Social bakers, Sprinklr, Talk Walker, Google Analytics or similar)
- Ability to work with large volumes of data coming from different sources, basic understanding of data types and structure
- Excel knowledge (able to organize tables, build simple charts, sorting, filtering, conditional formatting etc.)
- Basic data visualization and presentation skills
- Confident user of MS Word, PowerPoint
- Analytical mindset is a must.
- Experience working with analytical tasks (work-related or academical) a plus.
- Career At Gulf of Guinea Maritime Institute
- UK Farm Visa Jobs 2023: Submit Applications
- New Career Posting At Schlumberger
How To Submit An Application For Nestle‘s Latest Career Update
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED