There is a new job opening at Betika Ghana. The position of Brand Manager is vacant at the company. S/he will develop and implement marketing activities to increase our brand value, awareness, and market share. He/She will work closely with different teams to create and execute marketing initiatives that resonate with the target market and increase sales. He/She will also be responsible for developing budgets, forecasting sales, and assessing KPIs and ROI.
To be successful the Brand Manager will have a good understanding of consumer behavior, be up-to-date on market trends and continuously monitor competitor activity. He/She will also be responsible for conducting research, analysing data, developing go-to-market strategies and reporting on brand performance.
Recommended: Job Slots Open At Landsar Developers
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing marketing and advertising strategies.
- Researching and analyzing consumer behavior, market trends and competitor activity.
- Establishing budgets, performance specifications and sales estimates.
- Developing and implementing strategies that resonate with the target market.
- Planning and executing marketing initiatives including campaigns, events, sponsorships, and corporate social responsibility programs.
- Building brand awareness, increasing brand value and profitability.
- They will be responsible for increasing product sales and market share.
- Developing of budgets and expenses management.
- Measuring and reporting on campaign performance and assessing KPIs and ROI.
- Collaborating with different teams such as marketing, creative, legal, etc in delivering in their mandate.
- Overseeing the production of brand merchandise, advertisements, promotional materials, and various campaigns.
- Building relationships with influencers, journalists, and media outlets.
- Overseeing social media accounts ensuring brand quality and consistency.
- Proactively assess the operating environment and alerting the legal team of any regulatory and business-related risks
- Ensuring that messaging and marketing activities are aligned with brand and company values.
- Work with the HR team to recruit identified roles; train, mentor, inspire and motivate the team to achieve desired productivity and recommend initiatives that promote staff engagement.
- Leading and managing teams; including setting goals and objectives, providing support and guidance, and conducting performance evaluations /conduct performance reviews for the team
See Also: New Job Offers At Lively Minds
Brand Manager Requirements:
- Degree in business, marketing, or related field
- A minimum of 8 years experience in developing brand and marketing strategies
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Previous experience in managing and leading teams; must be a good people manager
- Highly organized and perform well under pressure
- Budget management skills
- Good project management skills
- A good understanding of Industry regulations and compliance requirements
- Strong research and analytical skills
Location: Accra, Ghana
You May Also Like:
- Job Notice At Essence Medical Laboratory
- Hon. Kennedy Agyapong Call The Gold For Oil Policy Foolish
- March 2023 Job Recruitment At UG
How To Submit An Application For Betika Ghana‘s Job Opening
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED