An exciting SHS Job vacancy is available At The Embassy Of Japan in Ghana. The Embassy is currently in need of individuals who are suitably qualified for the position of a Receptionist.
- Handling telephone calls to the Embassy.
- Facilitate walk-in visitors and direct them to appropriate officers.
- Maintain reception records such as visitor log books, emergency contacts etc.
Qualification, Skills And Experience Required
- 18 years and above
- High school diploma
- Able to start working from 19th December 2022
- Good communication skills and positive attitude
- Excellent command in English (Understanding in Japanese is preferred)
- Routine computer knowledge
Terms And Conditions
- Monthly salary
- Social security (SSNIT), Medical insurance
- Overtime allowance
- Probation period is for 3 months.
- Working hours
- 8:30~17:00 (Monday to Thursday)
- 8:30~12:30 (Friday
Recommended: November 2022 Jobs At Parliamentary Service of Ghana
- Curriculum Vitae (including such information as name, D.O.B, contact details, academic/employment history, family members (dependencies), qualifications, etc.)
- One passport size photo
- Graduation certificate
- Reference letter(s) if available
How To Submit An Application For Embassy Of Japan Job Vacancy For SHS Graduates
Send the aforementioned documents to the e-mail: email@example.com
Closing Date: 15th November, 2022
NB: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for job-interview.
You Might Also Like:
- Ghana Health Service Announces Nationwide Over 200 Positions
- November 2022 Local Government Service Job Recruitment
- Full Time Job Vacancy At Kasapreko
- Massive Job Recruitment At Deloitte
- Emirates Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023
- Job Advertisement At Credit Mall Limited
- Details of why Medikal’s Twitter account got suspended
- SHAQ EXPRESS wins POSTAL AND COURIER SERVICES COMPANY of the Year (DOMESTIC), 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED