The Ghana Health Service Announces Nationwide Over 200 Positions (GHS). The Service hereby announces for the information of newly qualified Medical Officers who were recently granted financial clearance and opted to work with the GHS through the Ministry of Health Posting Portal that there are vacancies in the regions as tabled:
See Also: Job Opportunity At The Trust Hospital
|Region||Medical Officer (Medical)||Medical Officer (Dentistry)|
- November 2022 Local Government Service Job Recruitment
- UK Farm Visa Jobs 2023: Submit Applications
- Chancellor’s International Scholarships 2023 | Study in UK
- Vacant Position At Norwegian Embassy in Accra
- Ghana Card remains the only SIM registration ID – NCA
- Sterling International School Job Opening
Ghana Health Service Announces Nationwide Over 200 Positions – How To Submit An Application
Such Medical Officers may, therefore, visit any region of choice provided there are vacancies and submit their documents (MDC Registration and Medical School Certificates) for placement. by the close of work on Friday, 18th November, 2022.
About Ghana Health Service (GHS)
The Ghana Health Service (GHS) is a Public Service body established under Act 525 of 1996 as required by the 1992 constitution. It is an autonomous Executive Agency responsible for implementation of national policies under the control of the Minister for Health through its governing Council – the Ghana Health Service Council.
The Service is mandated to provide and prudently manage comprehensive and accessible health service with special emphasis on primary health care at regional, district and sub-district levels in accordance with approved national policies
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED