A new career avenue is open at Axis Human Capital. The company is seeking to hire an Investment Monitoring Officer who will assist the Head of Investment Monitoring in performing all tasks in relation to scheme investments.
- Perform reconciliation of cash positions of fund managers and custodians
- Update members records in the organization’s computerized system
- Maintain a record of all contributions and benefits schedules and payments
- Process all claims and benefits in the organization’s computerized system
- Upload contributions and benefits into the organization’s fund administration system
- Value schemes as appropriate
- Ensure timely and efficient administration of the assigned funds
- Ensure that members balances are up to date
- Ensure that the schemes unit prices are up to date
- Ensure the preparation of fund administration reports as required
- Undertake due diligence on current and prospective alternative investments
- Perform all other tasks assigned by the Head of Investment Monitoring
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Actuarial Science, or any related field
- Must have at least 3 years of work experiencein investment monitoring or in a similar role
- Working knowledge and understanding of pension and fund administration
- Good knowledge of the 3-Tier Pension Scheme
- Strong understanding of the workings of an office
- Excellent interpersonal skills – to deal with staff and external contracts
- Basic understanding of investments
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to produce accurate financial reports.
How To Apply For Axis Human Capital’s Career
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED