British Council is here once again with an amazing career opening for university graduates who wish to work with them. The Council is in search of a Director of Programmes.
To support the Country Director in the effective running of the Ghana directorate and deputise for the CD as appropriate. The role includes contributing to the design, implementation and evaluation of the country’s strategy and plans, and ensuring that ambitious plans (including operational, governance, financial and non-financial plans and targets) are met, ensuring full compliance with relevant standards and policies in so doing. This senior management role will also take the lead in actively securing and managing key partnerships, leading on business development opportunities and income generation aligned to the British Council’s strategy and vision. The post-holder will also support the delivery of any change programmes.
See This: Fresh Career Update At Vodafone Ghana
- Graduate degree in a relevant field or work equivalent experience
- Significant experience in programme management
- Financial control or programme management qualifications
- Project management qualification
- Experience in client-funded work eg FCDO, EU, World Bank.
Role Specific Skills
- Extensive experience (more than 5 years) in leading and managing programmes or large projects.
- Experience in managing multi-country or large programmes that have met project closure standards and passed audits.
- Experience working with several different funding sources and knowledge of different programme frameworks and compliance rules.
- Experience of working within a consortium arrangement or with other funding partners or sponsors and management of associated contracts.
- Extensive experience in managing complex, senior, client, stakeholder and partner relationships and reporting requirements.
- Experience in identifying risk, mitigating risk monitoring risk and reporting risk through appropriate channels.
- Experience in developing MEL frameworks and designing data collection mechanisms
- Experience in leading a large, diverse, dispersed project or programme team
Career Application Procedure At British Council
Submission Deadline: 31st December, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED