There is a new job update At GBFoods Africa. The food company is looking to recruit a new Maintenance Manager.
Results / Accountabilities:
- Effectively delegate any maintenance issues to be resolved on each shift and small projects to the right skills in the team, planning, and managing effective works
- Develop a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule, ensure full preventative maintenance is carried out, plan in missed maintenance activities, and lead the team to deliver effectively
- Ensure sufficient labor, equipment and spares are available for the maintenance planning and execution.
- Ensure maintenance system is dynamic and continuously improving
- Ensure all systems put in place are standardized.
- Audit and ensure compliance of the engineering data systems.
- Ensure adequate stock level of all machine spares.
- Schedule both internal and external work(s) maximizing planned downtime and reducing unplanned downtime.
Education and Work Experience:
- Minimum BSc in Mechanical/ Electrical engineering or related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar role preferably in a food manufacturing industry
- Strong knowledge of mechanical systems, equipment, and processes. Familiarity with industry standards, codes, and regulations.
- Excellent knowledge of the food technology and manufacturing process
- A solid track record of effectively, leading, managing and/or supervising a team.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills, with the ability to motivate and guide a diverse team.
- Effective communication skills to interact with various stakeholders, including team members, clients, and project managers.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities to address technical challenges and implement effective solutions.
- Thorough understanding of safety regulations and practices, with a commitment to ensuring a safe work environment.
- Good organizational and time-management skills to manage multiple tasks and meet project deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail to oversee project quality and accuracy.
- Proficiency in using relevant software and tools for project management, documentation, and communication.
Also Check: New Job Openings At Anglogold Ashanti Limited
How To Submit Job Applications To GBFoods Africa
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED