Deloitte Ghana is here with a new employment ad. An Assistant Manager – Human Capital is needed at the aforementioned company.
- Ascertain client needs, conduct sales presentations and develop proposals and tenders.
- Project management of engagements ensuring compliance with statutory and legal frameworks.
- Deliver significant projects and programmes. This will involve working closely with clients to improve their remuneration practices, policies and processes as part of a team or managing teams in quality delivery within tight deadlines and according to client objectives.
- Utilise strong data analysis skills and apply best practice information in project delivery.
- Present engagement results to client representatives (Board, Exco, Remco, HR/Reward Executives).
- Contribute to client issues using your insight and experience to solve complex client issues.
- Perform analysis to determine client needs/recommendations using experience, industry knowledge, tools and technology.
- Work with a range of stakeholders and be seen as a subject matter expert within client organisations and colleagues.
- Contribute to the practice’s growth by internal networking and supporting new business opportunities.
- Proposal development.
Candidates must hold a relevant degree and have 8 years of consulting or corporate experience.
HR Professional Certification is a requirement.
Solid knowledge base in business and demonstrate the following skillset:
- Numerate with good MS Excel skills
- Experience in a range of remuneration functions, including but not limited to benchmarking, the development and implementation of remuneration strategies and policies and dealing with fixed and variable pay design and implementation
- Must demonstrate a sound understanding of the governance related to reward interventions
- Excellent facilitation, communication and data analysis skills
- Experience managing client relationships and teams
How To Send Your Employment Request To Deloitte
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED