Deloitte is here again with a great Opportunity for individuals who are will to fill the the position of Senior Manager – Forensic Services (Financial Advisory). The successful candidate will be responsible for managing engagements, providing exceptional high-level leadership to the team and providing business and industry thought leadership.
See Also: JHS Job vacancy at Golden Star
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (LLB, B.Sc., BBA, B. Com, B.Eng, B.Tech.) in Law, Finance, Commerce, Psychology, Accounting, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, Information Technology, or related field with a minimum of second class upper degree.
- A Master’s degree in Law, Finance, Project Management, Business Administration, Economics or related field from a reputable university will be an added advantage
- Membership of professional association (ACCA, ICAEW, ICA, CFA Institute) or certification as a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) will be an added advantage
- General Experience – At least 7 – 10 years professional experience in Planning, Managing and Executing Forensic services, electronic discovery, investigations, law enforcement.
Check Also: New Job Notice At Moove
Cognate experience in any of the following areas will be an added advantage:
- Loan documentation and review
- Integrity due diligence
- Financial statement analysis
- Fraud investigation
- Forensic evidence collection, analysis and review
- Fraud risk assessment
- Anti-bribery and Corruption reviews etc.
- Proficient in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
- Multilingual skills (French, Chinese and Portuguese languages) may be an added advantage
- Applicants must have a keen interest in Forensic services
- Must demonstrate high proficiency in tools and skills that encapsulates Fraud Detection, Prevention and Response
- Has a keen eye for details during engagement activities which translates to valuable forensic findings
- Maintains minimal to zero technical error in review of documentation and reporting of field activities
- Possess excellent writing and oral communication/presentation skills
- Be a good team player, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to meet established deadlines and adapt to new situations
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must also have the ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize workloads and pay attention to detail
- Have the ability to follow through on assigned tasks and proactively seek guidance, clarifications and feedback
- Regional experience – Experience in Sub-Saharan African region will be an added advantage.
- Offer Of Employment At AGRA
- Job Offer At Wessex Pharmacies UK
- United States of Africa Job Opportunities
How To Submit An Application For Senior Manager At Deloitte
To apply, click on this Link
Closing Date: 4th January, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED