Golden Star (Wassa) Limited, (a member of Chifeng Gold Group), is a gold mining company situated at Akyempim in the Wassa East District of the Western Region.
There is a JHS Job vacancy at Golden Star (Wassa) Limited. The position exists at the Underground Mining Department: Remote Loader Operator (J1).
Recommended: Waiter/Waitress Jobs abroad for Foreigners
Ensure that Development and Production materials are loaded into trucks.
The role accountabilities are stated below:
- Loading and stockpiling of materials.
- Buck sumps or clean road and working areas.
- Providing a safe working environment for personnel and equipment to perform their duties
- Perform any other related duties that will be assigned by the Leader
Knowledge And Skills Requirements:
- Minimum of MSLC/JHS.
- A minimum of five (5) years working experience in a mining environment.
- Must be a holder of a valid Ghanaian Driver’s License Class E or better
See Also: December 2022 Jobs At Absa Bank
Skills & Abilities
- Must have basic mechanical and electrical skills in machinery.
- Must be a team player.
- Must demonstrate good sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate high degree of safety consciousness.
- Must be flexible to work under various working arrangements including night shifts.
You Might Also Like:
- Recent Job Vacancy at Mantrac
- Massive Visa Sponsorship Job Recruitment in UK
- Career Opportunity At Buwelo Ghana
How To Submit An Application For Golden Star’s JHS Job vacancy
Interested applicants should submit applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org or the address below, and follow the application guidelines below:
HR & ADMINISTRATION MANAGER GOLDEN STAR (WASSA) LIMITED
P. O. Box 16075, KIA, ACCRA
Closing Date: Wednesday, December 21, 2022
Note: This is a higher role at the underground mining department and only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted. ***Females are encouraged to apply.
About Golden Star
Golden Star is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, gender, marital status, race, nationality, religious belief, ethnicity, disability, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements, which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
Golden Star is committed to maintaining a safe, inclusive and rewarding work environment where every individual is treated with respect. This includes fair employment practices that are in accordance with our Policy on Human Rights and United Nations Global Compact principles.
Golden Star is a responsible employer and may conduct screening checks and assessment so as to support informed decision-making on hiring, promotion and development opportunities.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED