Vester Oil Mills Limited has a job slot for the position of Operations Manager at the Seed Preparatory Section. This is a full-time on-site role located in Kumasi, Ghana.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the daily operations of the Seed Preparatory Section, ensuring plant efficiency, overseeing production schedules, supervising personnel, and ensuring compliance with safety and environmental regulations. The Operations Manager will work closely with other teams to ensure production is seamless and efficient, report directly to the General Manager, and supervise a team of subordinates in the Seed Preparatory Section.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or any related field from an accredited University
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing or processing production environment
- Proven track record of successful project management and operations systems implementation
- Demonstrated knowledge of safety and environmental regulations, plant efficiency, and production scheduling
- Excellent people management, communication, and leadership skills, with experience in directly managing staff
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with a track record of delivering results under tight deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and in a team-oriented environment
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and experience with ERP systems
- Knowledge of equipment maintenance and troubleshooting is an advantage
Check This: Job Listing At GBFoods Africa
How To Send Your Job Requests To Vester Oil Mills
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED