Roche has a new employment option for the role of Market Access Manager for the West Africa region for Diagnostics. This job is available at 2 locations.
As the incumbent, you will drive the development of Health Ecosystems by developing and implementing market and patient access strategies with key internal and external stakeholders to drive optimal access to strategic healthcare solutions in the public and private sectors in the Anglophone West Africa Network.
Understanding and Developing Health Ecosystems
- Build a deep understanding of the health ecosystems with an emphasis on diagnostics across the focus markets within the territory. This understanding should include health system operating environments, institutional and political landscapes.
- Undertake necessary research and analyze current healthcare policies to understand health issues and market trends shaping the future of health ecosystems
- Leverage this knowledge to understand policy priorities and current barriers to access with a focus on drafting the strategy, aligning with the overall long-term organisational strategy and vision annually
- Actively engage and build relationships with political stakeholders and key influencers of health policy agendas at regional and national levels in coordination with the Government Affairs & Access Lead to enable removal of barriers and to bring key disease areas and health topics to the priority agenda, driving sustainable access to Roche innovations for patients.
You, as an ideal candidate, will have the following skills, experience and education:
- Required Qualification: Bachelors degree in a relevant clinical or science related field.
- Required Experience: 3-8 years experience in Government Affairs or Market/Patient Access. At least 1-2 years experience in the Pharma / Diagnostics industry. Management & Strategy definition experience will be a plus.
- Required Knowledge: Healthcare Laws and Regulations, Policy & regulatory Landscapes in LMIC/Africa.
- Other requirements: Ability to travel nationally and internationally.
Application Guide For Roche Ghana’s Employment
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED