You should check out the new employment offer at Weir Minerals. The service of a SHE Officer is needed in the company’s branch in Ghana.
- Demonstrate 100% commitment to our zero harm behaviours in support of our drive towards developing a world class safety culture.
- Ensure Weir Group’s SHE Charter is fully respected via full implementation of internal protocols and procedures.
- Manage and maintain SHE management systems, and provide support to Operations and Field Services to ensure compliance to full Legal, ISO, Customer and Weir Group Standard requirements.
- Support SHE core functions such audits, risk assessment, incident investigations, sustainability and health and wellness.
- Support the site and Region in the implementation of key SHE initiatives and programmes.
Job Knowledge/Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with five years or more related experience / NEBOSH.
- Implementation, maintenance and auditing of ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 systems.
- Minimum of 5 years SHE related experience in a manufacturing/ mining environment.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be willing and able to work a flexible schedule.
- Valid driver’s license.
Other Job Suggestions:
- Job Vacancy At DHL Global Forwarding
- Process Operators needed at Unilever
- February 2023 Job Recruitment At Maersk
How To Submit An Application To Weir Minerals For The New Employment Offer
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED