There is a new job offer at BlueCrest University College. The school is looking for an organized and qualified Lecturer/Tutor for the Fashion department to join BlueCrest University College, Kumasi Campus, Ghana. The Lecturer should be able to plan and prepare lectures on time, deliver the lectures in a way that encourages active participation and in-depth learning.
Apart from teaching duties, you should be able to mentor students and supervise their projects. You will be required to attend workshops and seminars both as a participant and a speaker.
Suggested Post: Permanent Job At Taptap Send
- Preparing and delivering lectures, tutorials, workshops, and seminars.
- Developing curriculum and course material that can be used across a number of platforms.
- Collaborating with other academics and lecturers to improve teaching methods and expand their knowledge base.
- Setting and grading assignments, tests, and exams.
- Conducting research and writing papers, proposals, journal articles, and books.
- Attending and participating in meetings, conferences, and other events in and outside of the institution.
- Participating in training opportunities and initiatives at the institution.
- Providing support to students and prepare students for Fashion Shows, Graduation etc
- Master’s Degree in Fashion, BSc. Fashion Design or other relevant certification.
- A minimum of two years of experience in the required field.
- Technical certifications will be an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How To Submit An Application For BlueCrest University College’s Job Offer
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED