There is a new job offer at BlueCrest University College. The school is looking for an organized and qualified Lecturer/Tutor for the Fashion department to join BlueCrest University College, Kumasi Campus, Ghana. The Lecturer should be able to plan and prepare lectures on time, deliver the lectures in a way that encourages active participation and in-depth learning.
Apart from teaching duties, you should be able to mentor students and supervise their projects. You will be required to attend workshops and seminars both as a participant and a speaker.
Suggested Post: Permanent Job At Taptap Send
- Preparing and delivering lectures, tutorials, workshops, and seminars.
- Developing curriculum and course material that can be used across a number of platforms.
- Collaborating with other academics and lecturers to improve teaching methods and expand their knowledge base.
- Setting and grading assignments, tests, and exams.
- Conducting research and writing papers, proposals, journal articles, and books.
- Attending and participating in meetings, conferences, and other events in and outside of the institution.
- Participating in training opportunities and initiatives at the institution.
- Providing support to students and prepare students for Fashion Shows, Graduation etc
Read: Mubarak Wakaso Reacts Sorrowfully To News of Atsu’s Death
- Master’s Degree in Fashion, BSc. Fashion Design or other relevant certification.
- A minimum of two years of experience in the required field.
- Technical certifications will be an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How To Submit An Application For BlueCrest University College’s Job Offer
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED