The position of Project Coordinator – Digital Technology is open at Anglogold Ashanti.
The purpose of the role is to work with the Regional Projects team to identify, plan and lead the successful execution of the Digital Technology project deliverables and work packages for Ghana, Guinea, and Tanzania through appropriate project management processes. This includes the coordinating of all disciplines, leading the on-site implementation activities, monitoring, and reporting against baselines, completing and hand-over of project facilities to business-as-normal (BAU) teams.
- HSE Management: Integrate the successful planning and execution of project specific HSE Management plans in conjunction with the site HSE Managers Perform generalist HRBP services for Africa Business Unit employees based in Australia and South Africa.
- Contractor Relationships / Site Relationships: Provide the integration of the digital technology work packages within Projects and site budget plans.
- Scope Management: Receive from the Business Analyst, the digital technology scope for Capital Projects in Africa BU and implement same. Control scope creep and deliver project against agreed scope.
- Time Management: Develop and lead all planning activities for the digital technology work packages within Capital projects from feasibility to commissioning.
- Cost Control: Report on cost budgets for the digital technology work packages.
- Quality Management: Develop quality control plans for the digital technology work packages.
- Communications Management: Effective communications with the Projects and Digital Technology teams. Accurate, timely & effective progress reporting to Senior management and key stakeholders.
- Risk and Issue Management: Identify project risks, issues, and opportunities. Maintain the risk and issue management focus throughout the project duration.
- Design Management: Ensure Digital Technology design team aware of and complying with Basis of Design and applicable regulations and codes.
- Procurement/Subcontracts Management: Set clear objectives for the procurement and subcontracts team.
- Work Package Management: Develop work package management plan and implement accordingly.
- Relevant degree.
- Project Management Professional accredited.
- 3 years + experience within Project Management space
- 2 years+ Mining industry experience
- Good understanding of Project Management concepts and principles
- Demonstrate capability to interface with multiple stakeholders and co-ordinate activities and tasks within complex projects.
- Understanding of the value and risk drivers in the business unit
- Sound knowledge of digital technology systems
- Demonstrable commitment to HSE Management in a project environment
- High level of “customer” focus
- Ability to take a whole-of-mine view to business operation and optimization.
Mode Of Application For The Role: Project Coordinator – Digital Technology
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED