A new Job opportunity is available for the role of Human Resources Manager is needed at Sandvik. They are looking for an innovative and result-oriented person for Sale Area West Africa. This role is based in Accra – Ghana and reporting to the Vice President – Sales Area West Africa.
The incumbent is a member of the management team and contributes to the development of the business strategy and strategic initiatives in the organization. Implement the organization’s human resource strategy so that the organization attracts, manages, develops, and retains the employees, it needs to achieve its current and future business objectives and drive the Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental, and Quality management systems.
- Contribute to the development of the organization’s Business Strategy. Provide HR expertise and support to the achievement of strategic business goals.
- Develop and secure the implementation of the People Strategy within the organization. Ensure compliance with global policies, local legislation, labour agreements, etc.
- Evaluate the organization’s future workforce needs in order to recommend changes to the HR strategy and adapt existing HR programs to meet these needs.
- Lead, direct, evaluate and develop a team of HR professionals to ensure the HR strategy is implemented effectively, within budgets, and complies with all regulations, laws, and employment standards.
- Source and facilitate the provision of services from other parts of HR
- Develop, implement, and secure follow through on the measures and activities needed to develop a culture of a high-performing organization.
- Manage and secure follow through of core HR policies and processes such as Talent and Succession Management, Performance Management, Diversity & Inclusion, compensation, benefit and Resourcing.
- Act as a change agent within the area of responsibility. Support managers in driving change by offering expertise and tools.
- Have a suitable educational background (University Degree, Master’s Degree) and a minimum of ten years’ experience within the HR field and its processes
- Mining industry experience is a plus. You have excellent communication, engagement and influencing skills.
- Your way of working is proactive, consultative, and business oriented.
- Applicants are used to working well with tight deadlines and changing priorities in an international environment.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, customer and market/business focus, with a strong sense of efficiency and people management.
- This role requires fluent English language skills and a willingness to travel. French language skills would be an added advantage.
See This: Exciting Job Opportunity At UCC
How To Apply For Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology‘s Career Opportunity
Apply Before: February 6, 2024,
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED