Anglogold Ashanti is looking to hire a Rubber Liner – Process Plant. The role holder is accountable for executing the tasked rubber-lining of pipes, spools and hoppers within the Processing Plant. The work is to be executed in a safe and compliant manner as instructed for refurbishment, later maintenance, of the Process Plant.
- Assess risks for all tasks and ensure they are controlled before and during task execution.
- Report all incidents and ensure they have been investigated and corrective actions completed on time.
- Act on all corrective actions assigned to you or under your jurisdiction and ensure timely completion.
- Accountable for team’s environmental obligations and performances.
- Conduct formal meetings with team and report any weaknesses in the environmental procedures.
- Enforce all environmental work procedures that have been issued by the Departmental Manager.
- Investigate all environmental incidents in assigned work areas and prepare reports with recommendations for the Departmental Manager for onward submission to the Environmental Manager or his representative
- Attend all scheduled and assigned environmental training meetings.
- Attend training, development and performance improvement training as required.
- Execute refurbishment and maintenance work items as tasked – compliant and in accordance with all relevant regulations from Government of Ghana and AGAG.
- Identify sub-standard work practices, identify root cause and eliminate by corrective action.
- Stop equipment operation if there exists a high risk or unsafe to be used.
- Pulley lagging, ceramic lining, cyclones and rubber lining of pipes of all types and fixtures.
- Daily inspection and maintenance of conveyor belts covering repairs of ripe edges, deep cut etc. via cold patches or cold repairs.
- Review of MSDS
Qualification, Experience And Technical Competencies
- Minimum of SHS Certificate with (7+) years of practical experience and successful completion of respected mechanical trade apprenticeship.
- Five (5) years of experience of rubber lining activities in construction or mining industry.
- NVTI Part III or Equivalent with Five (5+) years of experience in plant maintenance or related field
How To Submit An Application For Rubber Liner – Process Plant
Closing Date: 11th December 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED