An application for job is currently open at Anglogold Ashanti Limited. They are seeking an experienced and self-motivated person to join our dedicated team as Condition Monitoring Supervisor.
Role Purpose And Context:
The Condition Monitoring Supervisor is accountable for coordinating all condition monitoring functions of underground equipment, surface support infrastructure and the processing plant which includes analysis and reporting on Vibrations, Thermography, Oil Analysis/Diagnosis, Laser Alignment, Pump efficiency/audit, NDT, and technical support for engineering department.
The role holder supervises activities of condition monitoring/NDT technicians and assists the Reliability Engineers in developing, implementing, and reviewing equipment maintenance strategies, implementing reliability-centered maintenance (RCM) tactics, defect elimination projects and work management systems in order to improve equipment reliability and enhancing the integrity of assets by implementing world class best practices.
Suggested: February 2023 Graduate Programme At MTN GlobalConnect
- Assess risks for all tasks and ensure they are controlled before and during task execution.
- Report all incidents and ensure they have been investigated and corrective actions completed on time.
- Act on all corrective actions assigned to you or under your jurisdiction and ensure timely completion.
- Adhere to site’s Environmental Management Plan.
- Accountable for team’s environmental obligations and performances.
- Conduct formal meetings with team and report any weaknesses in the environmental procedures.
- Enforce all environmental work procedures that have been issued by the Departmental Manager.
- Supervise Condition Monitoring and NDT Technicians and assist Reliability Engineer in gathering information for reports.
- Conduct audits of Underground Equipment and Shafts.
- Conduct reviews of the condition monitoring function to identify actions for continuous improvement.
- Assist the Reliability Engineer to develop condition monitoring routes and checks for Plant equipment.
- Execute CM checks on a routine scheduled basis. This include visual checks, vibration data collection, infrared data collection, ultra sonic data collection, motor current and flux data collection, simple NDT data collection.
- Analyze and trend predictive maintenance data (vibration, IR, etc) to determine plant condition and report this condition for action.
- Monitor general physical condition of plant assets and report.
- Monitor preventive and corrective actions as necessary.
- Generate work requests in SAP as required for maintenance planning and scheduling.
- Perform routine condition monitoring tasks on all the rotating equipment by data collection using advanced portable data collectors and other tools according to the established schedules and also as per the plant requirements.
- Gather information on vibration & other data collected in order to diagnose / troubleshoot rotating machinery problems.
- Identify, communicate, and implement potential cost reduction initiatives.
- Propose cost savings projects.
- Execute work in a timely manner
- Monitor equipment performance on asset health system and take proactive measures to address symptoms of potential failure.
- Stop equipment from working if there exists a high risk or unsafe to be used.
Apply For: Exciting Job Postings At Doughman Foods
Qualification And Experience:
- Minimum of Diploma or Equivalent Technical qualifications in Mechanical Engineering
- Non-Destructive Testing, Vibration Analysis and Infrared Thermography Level 1qualifications
- A minimum of Six (6) years of experience in the mining industry, with at least 3-5 years in an engineering operating facility.
- Familiarity with the Ghana Minerals and Mining (Health Safety and Technical) Regulation
- Must possess MINCOM Inspecting Engineer Certificate of Competency
See: How To Become An EU Citizen
How To Forward A Job Application To Anglogold For Its Open Slot
Submit Your Application Online Here
Closing Date: 9th February, 2023.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED