There is Job vacancy for Graduates at GBfoods Africa. They are currently looking for a SAP IT Finance Consultant reporting to the Corporate IT PMO and based in our regional office in Accra. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintenance and evolution of Finance applications and provide support to business units in Africa. The position will mainly focus on SAP FICO & COPA and new implementation tools, contributing to drive our Finance landscape into the future. The ideal candidate should have deep knowledge in both, Finance business process and functional IT Finance Management tools.
The scope of responsibility is the Africa Business Units (Ghana, Nigeria, Algeria, West Africa, and Central-East Africa) which includes mainly our work centres in Ghana, Nigeria, Algeria, and Senegal. The IT Finance Consultant must be close to the business so moderate travel availability is mandatory.
- Manage end-to-end implementation of new developments/enhancements in collaboration with external consultants including analysis, design, development, testing, user training and documentation review.
- Participate in the definition of business requirements and perform gap analysis between finance requirements and SAP FICO standard functionalities.
- Perform analysis of impacts in current finance systems due to changes requested or new projects.
- Close cooperation with global and local finance process owners to design and deploy future-oriented processes.
- Provides guidance and information to business partners on system capabilities and challenge current finance process.
- Ensures quality delivery of development from external resources.
- Coordinate with Regional IT Manager the interaction between applications-infrastructure in the different projects
- First point of call for escalation in Applications and IT&BP issues
- Understand processes across the organization to efficiently coordinate all GBfoods IT applications and business processes
- Ensure coordination with corporate team to ensure corporate processes are correctly implemented in the Business Units
- Help the rest of the support Team to assess the impact, urgency and criticality of the incidents and improvement requests reported by business
View Also: Job Recruitment At Rising Academy Network
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Business Administration.
- Demonstrate experience with different SAP FICO modules (Asset, GL, Account payable, Account receivable, treasury, Banking, controlling).
- Knowledge of other SAP modules i.e., BPC, COPA, SAC would an advantage.
- Project Management experience
- Solution oriented mentality with high affinity for new technologies and automation standardization.
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and time-management skills.
- Proactive person with ability to build relationships and work effectively both independently and within a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders of different backgrounds
- Ability to work closely with team members across all business units and with the management team to ensure coordination of all efforts and real-time
- Knowledge of process and cloud integrations.
- communication with all stakeholders.
- Business-level proficiency in both English and French languages is an added advantage
You May Also Like:
- Seventh-Day Adventist Education Job Vacancy
- Baker Hughes Job Application
- Job Vacancy At Beyond Beans Foundation
How To Send An Application For
You may submit your application Here
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED