There is a new Baker Hughes job application ongoing. The company is hiring a Quality Specialist. As a the position holder, you’ll be supporting, driving and facilitating effective execution through the application of the Quality Management System to achieve regulatory and contractual compliance of product and services. Performs quality inspection activities related to the service, repair and refurbishment of Subsea Equipment, to verify and assure compliance with Baker Hughes specifications and requirements.
See Also: Job Offer At AngloGold Ashanti Limited
As a Quality Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Adhering to and complying with company and regulatory Quality management system requirements always. Review of the contract to identify all quality requirements and applicable technical regulations.
- Supporting the site operation team on quality matters to drive business priorities for revenue recognition. Systematic follow-up of Assembly and Refurbishment activities utilizing ITPs and other documentation for proper control.
- Identifying and assigning standard ITPs to part numbers at the correct level in Teamcenter for quotation purposes. Reviews and approves marked up Baker Hughes ITPs and supplier ITPs after order placement. Re-assigns updated ITPs to parts in Teamcenter.
- Inspecting new manufacture supplier provided parts, supplier repaired / refurbished parts and intra-company supplied parts, including supporting documentation to verify compliance with specified technical requirements referenced within relevant drawings, specifications and standards.
- Inspecting components, sub-assemblies, assemblies and associated documentation to confirm compliance with Baker Hughes specifications and standards.
- Using, controlling and caring for inspection metrology equipment and ensuring the valid calibration status of such items.
- Verifying minimum contract requirements for Quality documentation deliverables are included within the Supplier Document Requirement Lists (SDRL) attached to parts prior to release. Review and approve for shipment.
- Extracting Manufacturing Record Book (MRB) requirements from the contract. Defines MRB table of content and format. Gains Customer approval and roles out requirements to the document control team. Resolves project specific queries raised during Customer MRB review.
- Validating Notice Of Inspection (NOI) details and advises customer of agreed vendor inspection points.
Recommended: Role Open At Sai Wine and Champagne Café
- Identifying, controlling and reporting, via the Non-Conformance Management tool (NCM Lite), non-conforming product. Reviews Non-Conformance dispositions for adequate content and accuracy. Determines if a non-conformance requires a customer concession. Runs NC downloads for analysis and reporting. Conducts joint Baker Hughes/Customer NC meetings to discuss product non-conformances as required.
- Performing internal audits in support of the Quality Management System. Prepares and delivers assigned internal audit covering the project scope of supply as required. Enters findings into Gensuite and expedites closure of findings.
- Leading or participating in root cause analysis, non-conformance analysis, customer issue resolution analysis and other continuous improvement activities aimed at reducing cost of quality, improving on time delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Preparing and participating in lessons learned capture at defined intervals from project award to project close out. Drives closure of all project quality actions to support project close out and carrying out any other assigned jobs as required.
You Might Also Like:
- Job Vacancy At Beyond Beans Foundation
- Mass Job Recruitment At Ghana News Agency
- March 2023 Job Recruitment At Fan Milk
How To Submit A Job Application To Baker Hughes
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED