Rising Academy Network is conducting a new Job Recruitment. The organization is hiring a new Finance Analyst. The jobholder will directly work with the finance director to continue to build a best-in-class finance function. The Analyst will work closely with the Managing Directors and Finance teams in all our operating countries, currently Sierra Leone, Liberia, Ghana and Rwanda to build and maintain robust finance systems that support management decision making and meet shareholders and other external stakeholder reporting requirements.
The Finance Analyst will:
- Lead the preparation on monthly management reports, working closely with country finance teams ad outsourced accounting service provider;
- Support the Finance Director to review and improve systems in operating countries and set-up new systems when we enter a new country;
- Lead the preparation/revision of F&A manual for the group and operating countries;
- Prepare separate and consolidated financial statements working closely with outsourced accounting service provider;
- Maintain the corporate model and create ad hoc models to support management decision making on existing and new businesses;
- Review compliance with policies, procedures, laws and regulations in operating countries;
- Prepare budgets and quarterly profit and loss re-forecasts for review by the Finance Director
Check This Too: Seventh-Day Adventist Education Job Vacancy
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience in building and maintaining financial models is required
- Intermediate to advanced microsoft excel skills is essential
- Strong academic background including an undergraduate degree from a top university and a professional qualification in business, finance or accounting (ACCA, CIMA, CPA, ICA)
- 5-7 years post qualification experience in a fast paced, rapidly growing company
- Big four experience is an advantage but is not required
- Good understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs)
- Proven ability to create, manage, interpret, and present financial analysis and reporting
- Commercially and operationally-savvy, with experience of working in a fast-paced, rapidly-growing company
- Effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills;
- You pay attention to detail
- Experience developing and implementing end-to-end operations best practices in procurement-to-payment, cash and receivable cycles
Compensation and Benefits:
The company offers a competitive salary and benefits package. They regularly benchmark their compensation against comparable businesses, social ventures and non-profits.
Location and reporting:
This is a full-time position. The Finance Analyst will report to the Finance Director, and ideally work from the Accra office in Ghana.
How To Submit An Application For The Job Recruitment At Rising Academy Network
Tap Here To Apply
Application deadline: 20th March, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED