An offer of employment is available at Unilever Ghana. The company is looking forward to hiring an Assistant Manager Regulatory Affairs. This is a critical business function to support delivery of impactful innovations and Unilever’s strategic priorities for the future. Regulatory Affairs is a technical function in R&D.
You will be responsible for connecting & translating the science of our product to achieve the most impactful claims/ innovation support for business growth in line with business strategies and possess the ability to connect widely across functions, both internally & externally.
Location: Tema, Greater Accra Region
Recommended: Exciting Job Vacancy At Moove
- A background in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Foods Technology is preferred with at least 5-7 years’ experience within R&D.
- A demonstrated expertise and track record in Regulatory Affairs with a focus on Advocacy and Innovation guidance
- Existing relationships with regulators, industry bodies and involvement in technical regulatory committees
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confidence to liaise with different functions, regulators, senior stakeholders, and ability to command respect.
- Strong technical & regulatory knowledge
- Enthusiasm & passion with strong influencing skills.
Strong interfacing is required at all levels:
- R&D, marketing, External affairs, legal, Supply Chain, Finance functions; consumer care
- Regional & global: Network, Project Leaders
- Regulatory authorities, External technical forums, Trade association
Other Recommended Posts:
- Day Job At Apex Shipping & Commercial Company
- Job Opportunity At Ghana Food Movement
- Employment Offer At ECOM Ghana
- Employment Opportunity At BYF Consulting Services
- Serial Rapist Sentenced To 1,088 Years In Prison
How To Submit An Application For Unilever’s Employment Offer
Apply by tapping on This Button
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED