An exciting job vacancy I being advertised at Moove. The company is looking for a professional with excellent communication and an entrepreneurial attitude to be the Customer Success Executive, reporting to the City Manager. As a proven result-driven person, the Customer Success Executive must possess a good command of the English Language.
In this role, you will dig deep into monitoring and compliance that makes the organization more efficient, effective, and amazing. If you’ve got zeal, some big ideas, and an uncanny knack for compliance, this is the role for you!
Check Also: Job Openings at CSIR & Water Research Institute
What You’ll be Doing
- Monitor drivers’ performance
- Conduct daily check-in on drivers’ pulse
- Support drivers
- Solve drivers’ issues while drivers are in transit
- Receive inbound calls from drivers
- Make outbound calls to drives
- Conduct driver survey
- Compile data from driver survey
- Accountability of all Moove vehicles
- Ensure that drivers obey rules and regulations as laid down by the company.
- Ensure that drivers get the right information from the company.
What You will need for this position:
- Degree in any discipline.
- 4-years experience in customer care/support roles.
- Experience in a customer-centric industry is an added advantage.(e.g. Transportation, Banking & Telecoms)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Suites (Excel).
- Ability to manage people.
- The candidate must possess an eye for details.
You May Also Like:
- New Job Offer At Americares
- New Job Advert At Oxfam
- Premium Foods Limited (PFL) Invites Job Applications
- Hajia4Real to allegedly face trial and jail term for fraud
How To Submit An Application For Moove’s Exciting Job Vacancy
To apply, tap on this Button
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED