The Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) is the owner of Sircool. The Natural Mineral Water Company, Ltd. produces it. Manufacturing takes place in Ghana’s Eastern Region and it is in Nankese. Self-motivated individuals with the following skillsets is needed by CSIR – Water Research Institute job opening;
- Creating and putting into action new ways to run the factory more efficiently.
- New factory workers are screened and trained.
- Working with the Sales Managers and Quality Control Managers to set up and run processes for quality control.
- Making sure that the machinery in the factory is in good shape.
- Analysis of production data to find and fix any problems with production.
- Establishing and growing distribution networks in Accra (and the surrounding areas), Tema, and Kasoa for the company’s product lines.
- Exceeding or reaching sales goals.
- Combining marketing initiatives with sales activities. requesting deposits and remaining payments from customers.
- Putting together and sending sales agreements for orders. visiting customers and potential customers to assess requirements or
- Advertise goods and services. maintaining and updating client records.
How To Apply for the CSIR Job Openings
Those who are interested in learning more about the openings and submitting an application can do so by clicking on the relevant links above.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED