There is a Career Update At Abt Associates. Abt is seeking an experienced Compensation Analyst, to be responsible performing a full scope of activities associated with the development and administration of compensation programs designed to support the growth of the business, our employees and the company’s overall mission.
See Also: Star Foods Job Vacancies For The Youth
This role will provide compensation support to our global business partners and lead global compensation projects and processes. The Compensation Analyst will be responsible for analyzing and administering Global compensation policies, processes, and programs to ensure they support business objectives while being compliant and competitive. Includes survey participation, market analysis, salary structure development and adjustment, job evaluations and the annual merit planning process. Open to remote work based in the United States.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the management, development, implementation, and administration of compensation programs. Prepare salary recommendations and special analyses regarding compensation programs and activities. Assist in the preparation of formal presentations of new programs, structures, guidelines, and/or policies
- Conduct job analysis and maintain documentation process including job descriptions, survey benchmarks, FLSA classifications and other relevant supporting data. Determine competitive compensation for individual jobs and job families by analyzing external market data and assessing internal company equity. Investigate and recommend resolution on classification questions and FLSA exemptions.
Check Also: New Job Vacancy At World Bank
- Provide consultative expertise in addressing compensation issues and questions. Develop and communicate compensation analysis data to HR Team. Partner with the HR Team (HRBP’s, Generalist and Business Managers/Supervisors) in the delivery of the compensation program policies, and philosophy.
- Participate in compensation surveys to collect and analyze information to determine Company’s competitive position for job families and structure. Research relevant data, sources, and surveys to support competitive compensation programs.
- Assist in Annual Performance Merit and Bonus Cycles performance appraisal process and administer the annual salary review program. Review annual cost of living data, average reported annual increase data and present data to support trending for future compensation.
- International Compensation Experience including spotting data trends such as inflation, currency devaluation
- Experience participating in International Compensation surveys such as Birches Group Surveys/NGO Surveys
Bachelor’s Degree + Two years of relevant experience, or Master’s Degree
- Job Vacancy at AGROPAL West Africa
- UK Teaching Jobs with Visa Sponsorship
- Plantation Worker Jobs in Malaysia
How To Submit An Application For Abt Associates’ Career Update
To apply, click on this Button
Deadline: 18th December, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED