AGROPAL West Africa Limited has advertised an amazing job Vacancy for interested people who wish to get employment to apply.
About AGROPAL West Africa Limited
AGROPAL West Africa Limited (AGROPAL) is an agribusiness focused on processing and marketing fruits grown in West Africa for international markets. Our mission is to empower every actor in the agricultural value chain to ensure inclusive development of the sector. Our vision is to see a bubbling agricultural sector in Ghana and West Africa improving economies, providing incomes for people, and enhancing food security and health.
As a growing organization, AGROPAL is seeking new talents to complement its existing team with its mission of empowering every actor in the agricultural value chain. Therefore, AGROPAL is seeking to hire a self-motivated, enterprising, analytical, and energetic candidate for the role of Factory Manager.
- Master’s degree or higher degree in a Business Administration or related field.
- At least ten (10) years of professional or sector/industry experience.
- At least 7 years’ experience in similar role.
- At least 7 years’ experience in organizational leadership, management, and operations.
- Strategic leader with the ability to manage and effectively motivate large teams
- Embodies an entrepreneurial spirit and experience in building sustainable entities
- Proven expertise in developing and managing company budgets.
- Ability to pragmatically solve problems, plan a course of action using analytical, conceptual, strategic, and forward-thinking abilities to achieve effective results.
- Ability to recognize, react and adjust to rapidly changing conditions and to lead the resources in appropriate direction with cohesiveness and a sense of urgency
- Ability to effectively lead and build a team, communicate a vision, make timely and transparent decisions, solve problems, and manage conflict.
- Coalition building capabilities, external networking, and experience in developing strategic partnerships.
- Good knowledge of Ghana’s food systems including regulators, standards, and systems.
- Demonstrate strong industry connections.
- Proven experience in change management.
- Fluency in English – excellent communications skills, both oral and written.
- Other languages including French, Dutch, and German would be an added advantage.
How to Submit Your Application for the AGROPAL West Africa Limited Job Vacancy
The deadline for applications is 20th December 2022. Interested applicants are required to send their updated and detailed Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Factory Manager.
Each CV should be a maximum of 7 pages, with four (4) referees. Candidates are to provide the contact details (telephone and email) of each referee cited.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED