A new Job option is now available at Americares. This is a 12-month term vacancy located in Kumasi, Ghana.
What You Will Do:
- Overall responsibility for health components of the project.
- Facilitate implementation of the workplan, manage timelines and activities to ensure that milestones are achieved in a timely manner
- Support the development of tools and delivery of trainings in the health component
- Establish and strengthen (where available) a favorable working relationship between WHW and leadership at the Regional Health Directorate, District Health Directorates and health facilities involved in the project
- Liaise between Women’s Health to Wealth and the District /Municipal Health to ensure that project requests, updates and all other relevant information are available
- Support health coordinator and regional/district health staff to plan and conduct health trainings and supervision visits and mentor WHW, regional/district staff, and health facility staff as needed during visits
- Lead, direct, appraise and supervise health staff involved in the project
- Ensure that internal and external reports on health activities are prepared and disseminated within deadlines
- Liaise with Americares HQ staff to coordinate health activities and health commodity procurement
Check Also: Job Opening At Food And Drugs Authority (FDA)
- Clinical degree (medical doctor, midwife, nurse, or other relevant clinical degree) or master’s degree in medical science or other field relevant to implementing RMNCH programs
- A minimum of 5 years’ clinical practice experience including competency in key maternal and newborn clinical skills such as neonatal resuscitation and essential newborn care and/or A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the implementation of RMNCH and ASRH public health programs or projects with increasing management or leadership responsibilities
- Project cycle management experience and skills including assessment and planning, budget management, monitoring and evaluation
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation and management of RMNCH and ASRH public health programs or projects
- Ability to manage, organize, develop plans, and generate data to make decisions
- Experience with report writing and presenting findings.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong communications skills; ability to develop partnerships across sectors and cultures.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team, with a balanced focus on personal accountability and team goals.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent writing skills and experience writing donor reports.
Proficiency in Office 365 including Word, Excel, Teams, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
Mode Of Application For Americares Ghana’s Job Option
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED