There is a new New Hiring Ad At ACET. The African Center for Economic Transformation (ACET) is looking to hire Digital and Creative Lead. The incumbent will report to the Knowledge Manager.
Location: Accra, Ghana or Remote
Roles and Responsibilities:
Specifically the Digital and Creative Lead will:
- Develop a digital strategy that is forward-looking and influence-oriented, building on ACET’s past digital success, working in partnership with Digital Communications Coordinator and ACET Communications Team
- Assess ACET’s current digital landscape and suggest areas for growth and development, including stronger audience engagement
- Provide guidance on and oversight of posts going out on ACET’s various channels working closely with Digital Communications Coordinator
- Spearhead ACET’s creative projects, including documentary, video, animation, photography, and other creative mediums
- Map out potential creative projects and digital campaigns on a 12-month cycle
- Oversee procurement of contractors and consultants and ensure high-quality delivery and on-time payment
- Develop digital partnerships with influential institutions across Africa and beyond
- Identify opportunities for ACET to translate its policy findings using innovative multimedia tools, to reach a broader audience and gain traction, working closely with Content Lead and Digital Communications Coordinator
- Advise senior leadership on best practices in their personal/ professional social media accounts as needed, help grow presence and engagement where appropriate
- Keep abreast of current and breaking issues as they develop online, and work with Communications
- Manager and Knowledge Manager to join the conversation where appropriate online
- Work closely with other Communications Team members to develop strong digital campaigns to amplify the institution’s messages
- Ensure that events and engagements have strong and appropriate digital coverage, whether hosted by ACET or in partnership with other organizations
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time in support of ACET’s Communications, Advocacy, Resource Mobilization, and Partnership goals
Recommended: New Job Advertisement At Amentum
The Talented Individual:
- Master’s Degree or equivalent experience in Communications, Digital Media, Multimedia, Public Policy, International Affairs, or related field
- 7+ years experience in digital and multimedia work, with a focus on international development, policy, or relevant field
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Exceptional writing skills and attention to detail
- Creativity and out-of-the box thinking
- Knowledge of current digital trends and multimedia/ creative tools
- Ability to work independently while also contributing to a growing team
- Flexibility to manage multiple projects and prioritize as necessary
- Ability to quickly familiarize with subject matter in order to effectively advise
- Strong team mentality
- Constructive attitude
- High standard of ethics and professionalism
Recommended Job: Massive Job Recruitment At GIZ Ghana
How To Submit An Application For ACET’s New Hiring Ad
Interested applicants should email their CV and an accompanying Cover Letter explaining why you are the most suitable candidate for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact details of 3 references will also be required.
Closing Date: Friday, 17th March, 2023. Interviews will be held either virtually or in-person if the candidate is based in Ghana.
For more information, visit the Company’s Website
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply!
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ACET is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to inclusion and diversity in the workplace. We have a zero-tolerance approach to discrimination and harassments of any kind.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED