Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) – is a public-benefit federal enterprise working in more than 100 countries worldwide.
There is a massive job recruitment at GIZ Ghana. The company is in search of active, open minded and highly motivated person to occupy the positions listed below.
- Identifying and implementing capacity development measures for CTVET, TVET Service, and MoE and suggesting necessary changes, improvements and initiatives (organizational development)
- Providing technical assistance to further develop TVET policies incl. national TVET financing following a multi- stakeholder approach.
- Assist Component Manager and Technical Advisor to monitor the development and implementation of programme plans and activities in close consultation with counterparts.
- Contribute for the design, preparation and implementation of workshops, seminars and other events on issues connected with the programme’s area of activity.
- Assist in developing, planning and implementing technical and organizational concepts for improving service delivery and advocacy work of agri-business member-based organizations and networks.
- Makes travel arrangements (hotels, flights, etc.), including reimbursement documents for travels.
- Coordinates purchase of equipment supplies and materials.
- Prepares the documentation for contracts, services and/or purchases.
- Assists with PR work using social networks, print media, radio, television etc.
- Prepare reports and presentation documents, including monitoring & evaluation, success stories and best practice examples.
- Handle other tasks on behalf of GIZ.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Job Vacancy Available At Coca-Cola Beverages Africa
- New Employment Offer At Weir Minerals
- Permanent Job At Taptap Send
- New Job Vacancy at Golder
How To Submit An Application To GIZ Ghana For The Massive Job Recruitment
To apply, click on the position listed above.
Application Deadline: 1st/10th March, 2023, depending on the position.
GIZ is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. All qualified candidates regardless of age, sex, ethnicity, race, and religion are encouraged to apply.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED