There is a job vacancy for Junior Technical Advisor – Business Associations at GIZ Ghana.
Sustainable Employment through Agribusiness (AgriBiz) – AgriBiz Programme works together with the Ministry of Trade and Industry (MoTI) and the Ministry of Food and Agriculture (MoFA) to improve the conditions for creating productive employment in the agribusiness sector. The Programme strengthens business organizations to better represent the interest of their members and offer professional services. AgriBiz supports processing companies in their business development, introducing technological solutions.
Scope of Role:
The Junior Technical Advisor supports the organizational development of member-based Agri-Business organizations, institutions and networks. The Junior Advisor will be part of a team which will specifically focus on framework conditions for Agri-Business enterprises. The job will entail the support of the advocacy work of business associations as well as to improve their business orientation and their offer of a relevant and effective range of services to their members.
- Assist Component Manager and Technical Advisor to monitor the development and implementation of programme plans and activities in close consultation with counterparts.
- Contribute for the design, preparation and implementation of workshops, seminars and other events on issues connected with the programme’s area of activity.
- Assist in developing, planning and implementing technical and organizational concepts for improving service delivery and advocacy work of agri-business member-based organizations and networks.
- Support cooperation, regular contact and dialogue with partners, assists with PR work and cooperates with relevant organizations, private sector, non-governmental agencies to improve and maintain good working relationships.
- Prepare reports and presentation documents, including monitoring & evaluation, success stories and best practice examples.
- Handle other task on behalf of GIZ.
Recommended: Latest Job Opportunity At M-KOPA
- University degree in an area that is related to the project/programme objectives, with a focus on a relevant field (equivalent to BA or MBA).
- At least 1/2 year professional experience in a comparable position.
- Professional experience in organizational development of member-based institutions, networks.
- Very good working knowledge of ICT technologies (related software, phone, fax, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office).
- Diligent, goal oriented, open minded and innovative, team player and ability to perform task without supervision.
- Proficient in spoken and written English. Knowledge in German and/or French is an asset.
- Strong interpersonal skills, work experience in an intercultural environment is an asset.
- Strong managerial, organisational, administrative and social competence.
- Very strong communication skills and ability to engage stakeholders and facilitate networki
- Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed with management.
- Willingness to frequently travel within Ghana.
Other Recommended Posts:
- Exciting Job Offer At Winrock International
- New Job Invitation At Aquaya
- UK bans Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich due to Russo-Ukraine stand-off
How To Submit An Application For Junior Technical Advisor – Business Associations
Interested and suitable applicants are to forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a one-page cover letter to: email@example.com quoting the Job Code 2023/AgriBiz/02/16 in the subject line. If you do not hear from us two (2) weeks after the deadline, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 1st March 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED