The position of Junior Administrative Specialist is currently open for recruitment at GIZ.
Governance for Inclusive Development (GovID) – The GovID programme supports national actors and overall 100 MMDAs to increase their revenues and use it for inclusive development. GovID works for a planned, meaningful, and inclusive use of public funds according to the motto “raise more, invest better”.
Scope of Role:
The junior administrative specialist is primarily responsible for providing basic technical support for the project and working in close collaboration with the project leads towards the achievement of project goals.
- Organizes conferences, workshops, and trainings for the project: including provision of logistics, preparation of the agenda, documents, and presentations, as well as writing of minutes.
- Makes travel arrangements (hotels, flights, etc.), including reimbursement documents for travels.
- Coordinates purchase of equipment supplies and materials.
- Prepares the documentation for contracts, services and/or purchases.
- Participates in the planning, execution and documentation of meetings, workshops, seminars, and other events held within the framework of the project.
- Complies with the regulations regarding accounting, contracts, and purchases according to internal processes and rules (P&R)
- Organizes and updates archives and documentation in compliance with GIZ knowledge management – manages, checks, and updates the inventory of project office.
- Performs other duties and tasks at the request of management.
View Also: Latest Job Opportunity At M-KOPA
- University degree in BA/BSc Administration, Social Science or similar area.
- Minimum of one (1) to two (2) years of relevant professional experience.
- Very good working knowledge of ICT tools (related software, phone, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS office)
- Good/Strong organizational and writing skills.
- Experience in office management and administrative tasks.
- Good interpersonal, management and communication skills.
- Strong command of English language (both written and oral) is required; knowledge of German language is an asset.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Rendering result-oriented performance.
- Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed with management.
You May Also Like:
- New Job Invitation At Aquaya
- John Mahama rejects ‘First Lady’s Salary’
- Ghana Card replaces SSNIT ID number from today
How To Submit An Application GIZ’s Vacant Role: Junior Administrative Specialist
Interested and suitable applicants are to forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a one-page cover letter to: email@example.com quoting the Job Code 2023/GovID/02/15 in the subject line. If you do not hear from us two (2) weeks after the deadline, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Candidates with GIZ experience are highly encouraged to apply.
Closing date: 1st March, 2023
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED