There is a new job invitation at Aquaya. The company is recruiting an Operations Assistant for a full-time position based in Accra, Ghana. The Operations Assistant will report to Aquaya’s Operations Associate and will focus on supporting Aquaya’s operational needs in Ghana. The current Aquaya team includes 40 employees across seven countries. Aquaya has five full-time employees based in Accra and five full-time employees remote across Ghana (Kumasi, Sunyani, Tamale).
Recommended: Job Vacancy For Graduates At Ericsson
The Operations Assistant will support the opening of Aquaya’s first office space in Accra. In addition, they will be responsible for supporting with the following key activities:
- Office Management: Identify and coordinate with suppliers (furniture, internet, cleaner, etc.). Check the post office box and support any printing and procurement needs.
- Immigration: Obtain travel visas and work permits for staff and consultants.
- Legal: Liaise with legal counsel to ensure policies comply with Ghanaian law.
- Business licenses: Maintain business licenses and relevant insurance policies for the Accra office.
- Benefits: Support renewals and upkeep of benefits plans (social security/pension, health insurance, etc.)
- Recruitment and onboarding: Support staff recruitment based in Ghana and orientation for new hires in Ghana.
- Program support: Provide logistical support to the programs team in Ghana as needed, such as organizing events and procuring technical equipment.
Criteria for the position:
The following qualifications are necessary for this position:
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- At least four (4) years of experience in operations, office management, and/or HR administration experience.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Outstanding computer skills and facility using Microsoft Office Suite and online platforms.
- Fluency in English.
- Willingness to work across numerous time zones, which may include early morning or late evening video calls.
We are also looking for the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience working with international teams.
- Excellent problem-solving and time-management skills.
- Strong work ethic and a commitment to delivery.
- Ambition to set and achieve high standards for quality of work.
- Superb critical thinking to optimize operational activities.
- Outstanding organization with an attention to detail and an ability to establish systems to manage constant flows of information and deliver on deadlines.
- Proven ability to work closely with a growing team and to successfully manage multiple and changing priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while maintaining a positive and productive attitude and a good sense of humor!
Compensation and Benefits:
- This is a full-time position with an initial 3-month probationary period.
- Aquaya offers competitive salaries that are commensurate with experience.
- Benefits include medical insurance and enrolment in a pension plan.
How To Submit An Application For Aquaya’s New Job Invitation
Please submit your resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a thoughtful cover letter.
Deadline for submission: March 3rd, 2023
- In your cover letter, please explain in your original writing why you are interested in Aquaya’s mission and activities. Please also tell us why your skills, background, and accomplishments make you the ideal candidate for this position, specifically highlighting your experience.
- Please note that we will not consider applications without a cover letter.
- In your e-mail subject line, please specify “Operations Assistant 2023.”
- No phone calls, please.
You May visit Official Website Herefor more information.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED