The position of TVET Policy and Financing Advisor is vacant at Giz Ghana.
Project: TVET Module
Reports to: Component Module
Contract Duration: 1st March, 2023 – 31st December 2026
The Support to the Transformation of TVET in Ghana project aims to support the reforms of Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) in Ghana in collaboration with the Ministry of Education, the Commission for TVET, the TVET Service, TVET Institutions and other private and public sector stakeholders. It is commissioned by the German Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ).
Check Also: Job Vacancy At Ghana Climate Innovation Centre
Scope Of Role:
The TVET Financing and Policy Technical Advisor is primarily responsible for implementing policy advice to partner institutions:
- Assisting and monitoring the development and implementation of the Support to the Transformation of TVET in Ghana project activities in close consultation with partners, counterparts, and project managers
- dealing with the design, preparation and implementation of workshops, seminars and other events on issues connected with the project’s interventions in the field of TVET policy and financing.
- identifying and implementing capacity development measures for CTVET, TVET Service, and MoE and suggesting necessary changes, improvements and initiatives (organizational development)
- providing technical assistance to further develop TVET policies incl. national TVET financing following a multi- stakeholder approach.
- facilitating demand-oriented exchange with and coordination amongst national TVET institutions especially CTVET, and TVET Service, to enhance the harmonization TVET system in Ghana.
Read On: Fresh Job Offer At Esoko
- Masters/MSc in an area related to vocational training/educational studies.
- Excellent knowledge of Ghana’s TVET system and CBT
- At least 10 years’ professional experience in a comparable position
- Proven record of working for / with at least one of the following institutions in the area of TVET: CTVET, MoE, TVET Service
- Experience in TVET policy advice and Financing mechanism
- Experience in project management
- Experience of working with int. organizations would be an asset.
- Good working knowledge of ICT technologies
- Fluent written and oral knowledge of the English language
- Willingness to travel frequently within and beyond Ghana.
- Strong interpersonal skills, work experience in an intercultural environment is an asset.
- Capacity development experience, especially organizational development
- Very strong communication skills and ability to engage stakeholders and facilitate networking.
- Job Vacancy Available At Coca-Cola Beverages Africa
- How Much Do Airport Workers Earn in Ghana?
- Job Vacancy For Graduates At Ericsson
How To Submit An Application For TVET Policy and Financing Advisor
Interested and suitable applicants are to forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a one-page cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org under the Job Code 2023/TVET-P&F/02/24.
If you do not hear from GIZ Ghana Two (2) weeks after the deadline, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 10th March 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED