The services of new Secretaries are needed at The West African Examination Council (WAEC). The council is looking to hire interested and qualified individuals for the job.
The successful applicants will be required to perform the following duties among others:
- Prepare minutes of meetings and proceedings of seminars/conferences.
- Manage files and other records in an office.
- Handle correspondence between departments.
- Copy documents for mailing or for internal distribution.
- Perform routine clerical tasks and errands to assist others.
Educational Qualifications, Competencies & Experience
- Applicants must possess a minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GBCE/GCE Ordinary Level with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language. A relevant certificate issued by the Government Secretarial School.
- In addition, applicants must be computer literate and proficient at using Microsoft Office Suite.
Applicants must have at least one year relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable organisation.
Read On: Drivers at WAEC Ghana
- Organisational and administrative abilities.
- Report writing skills.
- Good communication skills (written and oral).
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Integrity and the ability to act responsibly and ethically.
- Good personal grooming & neat appearance.
Applicants must not be more than thirty (30) years of age at the time of applying.
How To Send An Job Request To WAEC for The Position: Secretaries
Date Of Closure: 5th June, 2023
Please take note that, once you’re shortlisted after application, you would be contacted via your phone number and/or email. So ensure your details are correct
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED