There are currently open Job Opportunities or positions at the Ghana Statistical Service (GSS) for Enumerators or supervisors.
The Ghana Statistical Service (GSS)
The Ghana Statistical Service has always done its work in accordance with the law and to the best of its ability to assist the public, businesses, and international organizations that serve Ghana. The Statistical Service Act of 2019 is the new and improved legal framework for providing statistical services, replacing the Statistical Service Law of 1985. (Act 1003). For one thing, demographics are always shifting, therefore it’s important that laws keep up.
The Ghana Statistical Service is tasked with bolstering the production of quality, relevant, accurate, and timely statistical information for the purpose of national development, and the new law designates it as the principal agency for doing so within the National Statistical System.
- Inform the persons you plan to interview about the reasons and structure of surveys.
- Translate questions to Interviewees so they can understand and respond to benefit greatly.
- Assist respondents in completing survey forms by clarifying the meaning of individual questions.
- Make sure the data on any survey forms or notepads is correct by double-checking it. Reporting of issues if encountered.
- Integrate data from specific forms into an existing database by collecting, recording, and codifying the data.
- Update your superior on your progress and the work that has been completed.
- Talk to each family member individually to verify the details.
- A diploma from high school or its equivalent.
- An associate or bachelor’s degree in a related field. Courses like statistics, research methods, data collection and analysis, and data analysis are beneficial.
How To Submit an Application for the Ghana Statistical Service Job Opportunity
Closing Date: 12th March 2023
Find other opportunities below:
- Job Vacancy At Ghana Climate Innovation Centre
- Job Vacancy Available At Coca-Cola Beverages Africa
- Job Vacancy For Graduates At Ericsson
- Latest Job Opportunity At M-KOPA
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED