Here is the Latest Job Recruitment At Abt Associates. The company is currently seeking a qualified Grants Assistant for the Resilience in Northern Ghana Systems Strengthening (RING II Systems Strengthening) activity. This activity focuses on enhancing the ability of all stakeholders to address poor nutrition and weak resilience in northern Ghana. RING II Systems Strengthening will result in sustained improvements in the delivery of local services to achieve measurable improvements in the nutrition and resilience of an estimated 85,000 reproductive-aged women and children under five years old.
The Grants Assistant will be based in Tamale, Ghana where they will work under direct supervision of the Grants Manager.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Supports the Grants Manager as they oversee grants administration, compliance, and implementation procedures as documented in USAID ADS 302 & 303 and the approved Grants Manual and ensure compliance with local laws.
- Reviews grants manual and related program documents as required.
- Supports the development of grants solicitations and advertisements.
- Contributes to the design and preparation of grant review guidelines for evaluators, including but not limited to scoring formats.
- With the Grants Manager, participates in negotiations with applicants; and supports the preparation of the negotiation memoranda, approval requests, and award documents.
- Reviews grantee financial reports and vouchers and ensures that all payment requests are supported and justified by appropriate documentation.
- Organizes and maintains tracking tools and spreadsheets for all grants awarded by the activity.
- Collaborates with various internal project teams (including technical, grants, MEL, and communications) to ensure grant deliverables are well tracked and performed.
- Assists in supporting the logistics, file documentation, and data management for grants.
- Works closely with the Grants Manager to ensure effective communications with grantees, USAID, and Abt’s US office.
- Ensures detailed tracking of verification of deliverables, award funding balances, voucher, payment, reconciliation status, and other pertinent information.
- Provides reports and updates on grant status to activity leadership as requested.
- Performs general clerical duties, to include but not be limited to photocopying, scanning, faxing, filing and mailing.
- Assists the Grants Manager in working with grantees to prepare and complete their budgets during the application process to ensure compliance with USAID and Abt financial rules and regulations.
Suggested: Exciting Job Opening At Letshego
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business management, economics, and/or other relevant field and at least 5 years of relevant, practical experience working with USAID grants, monitoring of grantees and award administration and management.
- Experience working on USAID-funded projects or other international donors.
- Sound knowledge of USAID rules, regulations, and procedures related to grants.
- Demonstrated initiative and self-motivation in handling all assigned tasks.
- Skills with Quicken, Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as electronic communications programs, required.
- Ability to set priorities and multi-task to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal communication and computer skills.
- Verbal and written fluency in English required.
- Ghanaian nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
BS + 5, MS + 3, PHD + 0
Location: Tamale, Ghana
Other Content Recommendations:
- Fresh Job Posting At Huawei
- I am allergic to broke men & Efia Odo
- 2023 Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program
How To Submit An Application For Abt Associates’ Latest Job Recruitment
Submit Your online application Here
Deadline: 16th February, 2023, 14:45
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED