The 2023 Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program (JJWBGSP) is now opening for applications. This Scholarship provided an opportunity for students from developing countries to further their education in reputable school located in leading countries.
This wonderful opportunity is available to bachelor’s degree-holding students who wish to pursue a master’s degree. The JJWBGSP is entirely funded by the Japanese government on a yearly basis. Countries that will serve as hosts for this include: United States of America, Japan, Oceania, African and European Countries.
- Candidates must be citizens of the following countries: Ghana, Nigeria, Cote d’Ivoire, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Togo, Benin, Burkina Faso, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Chad, Congo, Djibouti, Ethiopia, Gambia, Grenada, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Iraq, Kiribati, Kyrgyz Republic, Lebanon, Liberia, Madagascar, Maldives, Marshal Islands, Micronesia, Myanmar, Nicaragua, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Sierra Leone, Somalia, St. Lucia, Sudan, Tajikistan, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Uganda, Vanuata, Palestine and Gaza, Zambia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Comoros, Dominica, Fiji, Guyana, Honduras, Kenya, Kosovo, Lao PDR, Lesotho, Libya, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Nepal, Niger, Samoa, Senegal, Solomon Islands, South Sudan, St. Vincent & Grenadines, Syria, Tanzania,Tuvalu, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe
- You must not hold dual citizenship of any developed country
- Before submitting an application for the scholarship program, you must have earned a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution no less than three years
- Following a Bachelor’s degree, applicants should have a minimum of three years of work experience
- You must be employed in the development sector and have at least three year experience in the same sector to be considered.
- You must not have any serious medical conditions
- Candidates must not be related to anyone who works for the World Bank (either by blood, marriage, or adoption).
Recommended: Ottawa University Scholarships 2023
- The scholarship takes care of recipients full tuition cost
- The JJWBGSP pays for economy class airfare for students
A travel allowance of $500 is provided for each trip.
- A monthly allowance will be granted to cover the costs of housing, food, and books.
- The possibility to study abroad and learn more about your preferred subject.
- Successful applicants will enjoy free medical insurance
Below is a list of documents needed for the application:
- A Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Proof of work experience
- A Letter of admission
- Two recommendation letters
- A Complete application form
- A Medical certificate
- A Valid passport/identification card
Check These Scholarships Out:
- Brunei Government Scholarship 2023
- MTN Ghana Foundation Bright Scholarship Reloaded 2023
- ECNU Shanghai Government Scholarship 2023
How To Submit An Application For The Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program For 2023
Deadline For First Application Window: February 28, 2023
Deadline For Second Application Window: May 26, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED