For the academic year 2023/ 2024, the Ghana SCHOLSEC & the French Government have collaborated to give Scholarships to Ghanaians students to study in France at the master’s and doctorate levels in a variety of disciplines. The subject areas that are eligible for this scholarship include, French Studies, STEM, Sustainable Development, Tourism/Archaeology, Agriculture & Food Industry. This scholarship is offered under that the Educational Programme Tenable in France.
Suggested Post: MTN Ghana Foundation Bright Scholarship Reloaded 2023
Candidates need to meet the following criteria:
- You must be a resident and a citizen of Ghana who is has gained admission to a university in France
- Candidates applying for either Masters or PhD studies should:
- Hold a degree in relevant field of study
- Must have obtained 2nd Class (Upper Division) or better
- Should have at least 2 years post qualification experience
- Must have completed National Service.
The application file should contain the following:
- A Copy of applicant’s birth certificate.
- An Application form to be downloaded and filled (typed) Here
- A Cover letter of the student (maximum of 1 page) detailing the student’s motivation and highlighting how the desired course will support the student’s career development.
- A Reference Letter from your University
- An Academic file: Copies of full academic transcripts and degree certificates
- Proof of Registration or pre-registration with a French university for a master’s degree or a PhD.
- For applicants to PhD, kindly attach your research topic as well as an acceptance letter from your PhD supervisor in France Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Documents describing the financial situation of the applicant (either a certificate of scholarship for studies in progress, pay slips, or bank statements of students or parents)
How To Forward An Application For The 2023 Scholarships By The Ghana SCHOLSEC & French Government
It is mandatory that applicants submit both hard and soft copies of their applications.
Soft Copy: Applications must only be sent once to a common email address:
Important: The subject of the message should include the first name and SURNAME of the applicant.
Hard Copy: Applications must be sent to or deposited at both the Embassy of France in Accra and the Scholarship Secretariat.
Address Of The Embassy Of France:
Cooperation and Cultural Affairs Department (SCAC) at the French Embassy in Ghana, Fourth Circular Road, Cantonments, Accra, P. O. Box 187 Accra.
Address Of The Ghana Scholarship Secretariat
Scholarships Secretariat – Hilla Limann Highway, near Accra High School, P.O.
Box. M 75 Accra.
- Deadline: Sunday, 19th March, 2023, 17:00 GMT
- An acknowledgement of receipt of a complete application (hard and soft copy) will be sent to applicants via email.
- In the case where only one format of the application has been received, the application will be considered incomplete and shall not be considered for selection.
The France Ghana Scholarship’s services are free and the noble institutions have not hired individuals or groups to help candidates in any way.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED