The University Of PISA DSU Scholarship In Italy 2023 is currently open for applications. There is good news for both EU and Non-EU students. Universita di Pisa (University Of Pisa) is encouraging students to apply for this fully funded scholarship to study in Italy.
- To be eligible for master’s degree scholarships, applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree.
- They have to show proof of their family’s income contribution.
- Applicants must be citizens of EU or non-EU nations.
- Candidates cannot receive any other kind of scholarship
- Applicants must not hold a qualification at the same level of study that they are applying for.
- Candidates must obtain a certification from the Italian embassy in their place of residence attesting that they are not from a wealthy/rich family.
Successful applicants will enjoy the list of benefits listed below:
- Successful applicants will be exempted from University tuition fees.
- Candidats will also enjoy free accommodation
- You will have free meals at the University dining halls
- Applicants will receive money for extra expenses (sporting activities, books, etc.)
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Montreal University Scholarships in Canada 2022
- MEXT APU Japanese Government Scholarship For 2023
- Start your studies today and get up to 80% off your online studies
How To Apply For The University Of Pisa DSU Scholarship In Italy 2023
Application Closing Date: 6th September, 2022
For more information, click HERE
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED