The Brunei Government Scholarship, which is fully financed for the academic year 2023-2024, is now accepting applications. Undergraduate, diploma and postgraduate studies are all eligible for scholarships in Brunei.
For the Brunei Scholarship, any international student who meets the prerequisites and criteria is eligible to apply. The best universities in Brunei, including KUPU SB, UBD, UNISSA, UTB, and PB, will host the scholarship recipients.
Scholarships are available to help and assist exceptional students with strong academic records and to provide them with the knowledge and professional skills they need to compete in today’s tough and fast-paced environment. By giving international students complete academic support, this program will benefit both the government and them. Potential students can choose from a wide variety of majors and academic fields in Brunei.
- International students are eligible to apply.
- Students from all nations are welcome to apply.
- If a candidate is applying for an undergraduate or diploma program, they must be between the ages of 18 and 25.
- Till July 2022, international students enrolled in the postgraduate degree program must be less than 35 years old.
- The candidates must not be permanent residents of Brunei Darussalam.
- There must be any other grants, scholarships, or academic awards being given to students.
Check Also: Swansea University Scholarships 2023
- Successful applicants will get a 100% university tuition fee exemption.
- The student will receive round-trip tickets in economy class from their home country to Brunei.
- There will be a monthly allowance of BND $500.
- There will be a monthly lunch allowance of BND 150.
- Each year, students will receive a book allowance of about 600 BND.
- Zero-cost accomodation.
- For the whole period of the scholarship, full-time/ comprehensive health insurance.
- University Brunei Darussalam
- Universiti Islam Sultan Sharif Ali
- Politeknik Brunei
- Kolej Universiti Perguruan Ugama Seri Begawan
- Universiti Teknologi Brunei
- Passport-size photograph
- Certified copy of academic certificates.
- A certified true copy of transcripts.
- Certified English translation of documents for documents that are not in the English language.
- Statement of purpose.
- Birth certificate
- Security clearance statement
- Reference letter
- Online Masters Scholarship by Mastercard Foundation 2023
- Ampère Excellence Scholarship 2023
- Malardalen University Scholarship 2023
How to Submit an Application The 2023 Government Scholarship At Brunei
- Click on the “Official site” button below and download the application form from the website.
- The application form and supporting documentation must be sent in Word Document, PDF, or JPG format, with a maximum attachment size of 10 MB (zip folder).
Application Closing Date: February 15, 2023.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED