Here is an opportunity from the Government Russian Federation Scholarship 2023/2024 as advertised by the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat (SCHOLSEC).
For the 2023-2024 Academic year, scholarships are available to deserving Ghanaian students to attend universities and colleges in the Russian Federation.
Who is Eligible for the Scholarship
Candidates must satisfy the following:
- Be Ghanaian citizen resident in Ghana
- Should have completed their Senior High School Education (WASSCE) within the
last 2 (two) years (i.e. 2023 or 2024).
- Score Aggregate six (6) to Nine (9) for Medicine and a minimum of aggregate fifteen (15) for other programmes.
- Must not be more than twenty-three (23) years of age
- Hold second class upper bachelor degree in relevant subject
- Must provide list of publication and/or (if any is available)
- Must be proficient in the Russian language (both spoken and written)
- Must have completed National service with two (2) years post qualification
- Must not be more than thirty-five (35) for Masters and 40 years age for PHD
- Medical Specialty- 5 years working experience after completion of General Medical Programme.
- Undergraduate: General and Clinical Medicine, Nuclear Science and Technology,
Engineering and Computer Sciences and Technology, Agricultural Science,
Architecture, Biological Sciences, Geosciences, Electronic / Radio Engineering and Communication and Social Sciences.
- Postgraduate: Clinical Medicine (Residency Training), Nuclear Power Engineering
and Technology, Engineering and Computer
How to Apply for the Russian Federation Scholarship 2023/2024
The Russian Government has adopted an on-line application system and all applicants are
required to register their applications and complete their profiles by uploading the required documents to;
- The website: https://education-in-russia.com/
- Fill out all the forms, including your personal information, photo and application (as required by the website).
- Attach the following documents to your application by scanning the original
documents and uploading the scans to your page on the website in the required fields:
– Passport (must be valid for at least 3-4 more years
– Education document (WASSCE/Diploma+ transcript/etc.)
- Press the button to submit your application to the Embassy for checking.
Applications in the “draft” status are not checked or considered.
Applicants should print hard copy of the online application form signed and submit with all the required documents to the address below;
GHANA SCHOLARSHIP SECRETARIAT
P.O. BOX M.75
All application must reach the Secretariat not later than 13th January,2022
Applicants are informed that the services provided by the Secretariat are FREE and
that no Individual, Group of Third Party Entity has been engaged by the Secretariat to assist any applicant.
You can also check and apply for the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat: Offer of Scholarships by the Government of Hungary.
Other Scholarship Opportunities:
- Brunei Government Scholarship
- Swansea University Scholarships
- Malardalen University Scholarship
- Ampère Excellence Scholarship
- Online Masters Scholarship by Mastercard Foundation
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED