The Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) is the owner of Sircool. The Natural Mineral Water Company, Ltd. produces it. Manufacturing takes place in Ghana’s Eastern Region and it is in Nankese. A self-motivated individual with the following skillsets is needed by CSIR – Water Research Institute: Factory Manager.
- Creating and putting into action new ways to run the factory more efficiently.
- New factory workers are screened and trained.
- Working with the Sales Managers and Quality Control Managers to set up and run processes for quality control.
- Making sure that the machinery in the factory is in good shape.
- Analysis of production data to find and fix any problems with production.
- Putting together reports on production and sending them to key decision-makers
- Checking finished products on a regular basis to see if they meet quality standards that have been set.
- How to get factory workers to keep meeting factory goals.
- Fill in for General Manager when he or she is not there to make sure the factory runs smoothly.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, or Food Processing
- Engineering or a field similar to it. Having a certificate or a degree in Management is a plus.
- At least six (6) years of experience working in the water or food production industries
- Proven experience in a supervisory or management position inside of a factory. Good knowledge of the equipment used in the industry (beverage).
- All Microsoft Office programs can be used well.
- The ability to do more than one thing at once.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Excellent at analyzing and solving problems.
- The ability to manage and lead well.
- Being able to talk to people well.
How to Apply for this Factory Manager at CSIR-Water Research Institute
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or the address below if you are interested and qualified:
CSIR-Water Research Institute
P. O. Box AH 38
No applications will be accepted after March 10, 2023.
Keep in mind that only individuals who have been selected for further consideration will be contacted. You can also check Sales Representative at CSIR – Water Research Institute.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED