The Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) is the owner of Sircool. The Natural Mineral Water Company, Ltd. produces it. Manufacturing takes place in Ghana’s Eastern Region and it is in Nankese. A self-motivated individual with the following skillsets is needed by CSIR – Water Research Institute: Sales Representative, Accra.
- Establishing and growing distribution networks in Accra (and the surrounding areas), Tema, and Kasoa for the company’s product lines.
- Exceeding or reaching sales goals.
- Combining marketing initiatives with sales activities. requesting deposits and remaining payments from customers.
- Putting together and sending sales agreements for orders. visiting customers and potential customers to assess requirements or
- Advertise goods and services. maintaining and updating client records.
- Addressing inquiries from customers regarding credit conditions, goods, costs, and availability.
- Identifying new and potential clients through prospecting.
- Market the company’s goods to customers.
- Keeping the sales manager informed of consumer information and maintaining customer connections
- Supplying details on the market and rival activity to the sales manager.
- Selecting three (3) important wholesalers in Accra and one (1) from Tema
- Making sure that all of the company’s products are available in all of the big supermarkets in Accra, Kasoa, and Tema gives the Accounts Department information about all sales made on credit and details about the people who owe money.
- Collecting all debts and handing them over to the Officer of Accounts.
- Must meet a minimum goal every month, which will be set up by the Manager of the Factory.
- Making reports every week and every month.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a field similar to it.
- They have been in sales for five (5) years. Learn about the sales process and how it works.
- A dedication to good customer service,
- Excellent communication skills both in writing and in person. Good people skills, including the ability to quickly connect with people.
- Connect with both your customers and your suppliers.
How to Apply for the Accra Sales Representative at CSIR – Water Research Institute
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or the address below if you are interested and qualified:
CSIR-Water Research Institute
P. O. Box AH 38
The last day to send in an application is March 10, 2023.
Please note that only the candidates who made the shortlist will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED