A fresh job opportunity is available at MTN. The company is hiring an Analyst, Revenue Assurance & Fraud Operations Support.
Is in charge of keeping an eye on and putting in place controls and other related tasks in the Xtra time/byte/Roaming space.
- Responsible for reviewing potential risks in the xtra time/byte/money space and roaming
- Design and implement primary and secondary controls in the xtra time/byte/money space and roaming to stop and find leakage
- Responsible for monitoring primary controls as assigned
- Responsible for the performance of secondary controls and fixing problems when they happen as assigned
- Daily monitoring of the data quality on the Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management (RAFM) platform.
- Reporting of revenue and analysis of usage trends.
- Test xtra time/byte/money products and services before and after they are put into place.
- Look over changes to the xtra time/byte/money and Roaming system and user logs.
- Analyze borrowing and repayment.
- Check inbound and outbound roaming subscribers every day for changes in usage and charges.
- Analyze bad debt aging.
- Do any other work-related tasks that your line manager gives you.
Essential Skills Needs Proficiency:
Planning and thinking strategically
- Know the organization’s business plan, its immediate environment, and how events and activities might affect the organization; know what their current role is in terms of putting the business plan into action.
- Makes sure that team goals are in line with the strategic plan.
- Comes up with simple ideas
- Solutions only cover a small area.
Thinking in detail
- Does a process of gathering information and data and analyzing it for integration.
- Finds and puts together groups of information and figures out how they are related.
Also See: Latest Job Advertisement At Deloitte
Using Decision Modelling to make decisions
- Knows when help or advice is needed to make decisions about things that don’t happen every day and looks to others for help.
- Can tell the difference between important and unimportant information. collects ideas and information from many different places to come to a conclusion.
- Understands the range of metrics used to measure value and effectiveness and can use analytics to review the business impact of key activities
Needed Qualifications and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, computer science, or math is required.
- Certification as a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Certified Information Systems Manager (CISM) is a plus.
- 3 years of relevant experience in a technology-based industry, preferably telecommunications.
- Experience in data analytics is a plus.
- Highly regulated environment
- Performance-driven environment
- Diverse cultural environment
- Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management Group best practices and standards alignment; the size of the supply market; Ghana; Certain rules about local content; the
- Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management domain is very technical
How to Apply For MTN Ghana’s Job Opening
Applicants who are interested and qualified should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org is the email address.
- Qualified applicants should type the reference number: ADTRACK-F&SRA004 in the subject line of their email
- Ensure that your CV is saved with your name.
- Applications without a subject and CVs saved in the applicant’s name will be automatically rejected.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: August 18, 2023
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED