There is a job vacancy for Supervisory Contractor (Enterprise Planning & Analytics) At MTN Ghana.
Job Summary For Supervisory Contractor (Enterprise Planning & Analytics) At MTN Ghana
Support in analysing business trends to provide the Enterprise Business team with quality information to enhance the decision-making process in line with the Division’s strategic objectives.
- Technology and Platform business
- Multiregulation and multifaceted stakeholder management
- Public Listed Organization
- Environmental, Social and Governance prioritized
- Regionalization structure implication
- Performance driven environment
- Development of a sophisticated client base (especially high value)
- Diverse cultural environment
- Extended workforce management
Recommended: KPMG Job Opportunities in Canada 2022/2023
- Support in preparing pre and post evaluation on all Enterprise Business products & services, projects (partnerships, converged services etc.).
- Assist in performing Profit & Loss analysis for Enterprise Business decision making.
- Assist in Checking and confirming performance to ensure the payment of appropriate commissions.
- Assist in reviewing ICT tariffs to ensure divisional objectives are achieved.
- Assist in providing input for tariffs review of all other Enterprise products & Services including New New products.
- Assist in collaborating with Marketing to manage Post Paid tariffs and ensure tariff change forms are filled to effect changes in tariffs.
- Champion segment product reporting on a regular basis.
- Assist in tracking all Audit queries and Divisional risks to ensure closure within the required period.
- Assist in monitoring performance against KPIs and SLAs for customer services and order fulfillment operations.
- Assist in gathering financial and non-financial data for various reporting purposes
- Perform any other assigned functions and implement corrective actions within the confinements of the division.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum of a relevant Degree in Marketing, Financial Accounting, Telecommunications Engineering or related degree.
- Minimum of 2 years’ proven relevant experience in a similar role.
Knowledge & Technical Competencies:
- Data analytics
- In depth knowledge of the market and industry
- Understanding of technology and services
- Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures
- Strong knowledge in Management of Customers
- Cloud and digital services
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Leads self, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
- Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
- Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Ability to focus on priorities and plans.
- Good written and verbal communication, presentation skills, commitment to the organization
- Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem-solving abilities.
- Be able to maintain confidentiality
Must live the MTN Values of:
- Can Do; Integrity; leadership; Innovation; Relationships
Must exhibit the MTN Vital Behaviors of:
- Complete Candor, Complete Accountability, Active Collaboration & Get it done.
- Career Opportunity At GBfoods
- American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) Career Opportunity
- ASUU turns down N10k University support levy by parents
How To Apply For Supervisory Contractor (Enterprise Planning & Analytics) At MTN Ghana
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Qualified applicants should indicate vacancy number Ref no: MTN-EBD-ADTRACKSC03 as the email subject
- Ensure that CVs are saved in their names.
- Applications without the subject and CVs saved in their names will automatically be disqualified.
Closing Date: 30th September, 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED