34-year-old Ghanaian actor and comedian, Kalybos, has expressed interest to marry Gyakie, the 23-year-old Ghanaian singer.
This was revealed by Kalybos during an interview with Okyeame Quophi of Angel FM in Accra. Kalybos revealed that he had a list of roughly 16 other gorgeous celebrities he is interested and wants to marry but Gyakie tops all.
“I like 16 celebrities… But if I could marry Gyakie, I would. [not Jackie Appiah], Gyakie, the musician” the Ghanaian actor said on Angel FM.
It is however uncertain if Kalybos meant business by saying he wants to marry Gyakie because the Ghanaian comic also went ahead to add that he is dating Yvonne Okoro in his thoughts.
Kalybos has been working in Ghana’s film industry since the success of his skits with Ahoufe Patri. Kofi Asamoah, a Ghanaian actor, rose to prominence in 2012 thanks to the short films he made.
Despite the limited information available, comedian Jacinta Ocansey has admitted to having a crush on Kalybos. She said in August 2021 that the actor is a cheat, thus their fling didn’t last long.
To date, though, Kalybos has said nothing in response to these claims.
- 23,000 people test positive for HIV in 6 months – Ghana AIDS Commission
- Sell the dollars you are hoarding because more dollars are coming in – Information minister
- Gyakie recounts how a netizen berated her
- Gyakie recounts embarrassing moment at KNUST
- All you missed from Kalybos and Ahuofe Patri’s white wedding
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED